• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No US SNES Classic Pre-order for now due to missing FCC Approval

Ordered one while it was still up. Got the confirmation email, cc has the hold for the funds, order processing. Delivery on October 7th.

I feel like I won the lottery. Hope Ninty actually is true to their word and produce a substantial amount this time so all that want one can grab it.

YuShtink

I'm getting more and more worried about not getting e-mails. I had to make a new account when I did the pre-order and did it so fast I don't even remember it really. But I never got any kind of confirmation e-mail even for that. Don't know why in the hell I didn't save the order confirmation webpage or order number, truly a bonehead move on my part. I just never have problems like this.

The money did come out of my bank account though.

What's really strange is then I went to sign in with my newly created account info it told me the login was incorrect. But I know it was right. And if I tried to make another new account it told me my e-mail was in use. So I reset my password, somehow received the verification code email immediately. So why the hell haven't I gotten any other e-mails? And now that I can access my account I have nothing in my order history. WTF. Guess I'll have to contact customer support.

Top Bottom