• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Noel, Chie and Waldstein announced for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Isn't the whole reason Under Night is a thing is that they can't use the real deal?

Well...not really, cause they are the ones who made Melty after all, they could make another one if they wanted. TM would likely not be opposed.

They made Under Night cause they wanted their own IP not TM based. But they still ended up putting TM expys in there anyway

You can't be an Aoko if you fight with weapons instead of kicking energy beams and punching geysers.

Is that so?

Didn't you know? Fakes can surpass the original, and Yuzuriha is the goat.

If only UNIEL had an actual story worth having

Kumubou

Always did wonder why he looked so budget/devient arty in the story mode.

Still not interested if this game doesn't have him.
I wouldn't expect either him or Eltnum to be in the game, because they're not really from the game to begin with. Although I think if ArcSys wanted to, getting the rights secured wouldn't be too difficult -- it ultimately comes down to what their priorities are for adding characters to the game.

I would love to see Eltnum's interactions with the other characters, if nothing else. :x
That and I play her in the UNI games...

Well...not really, cause they are the ones who made Melty after all, they could make another one if they wanted. TM would likely not be opposed.

They made Under Night cause they wanted their own IP not TM based. But they still ended up putting TM expys in there anyway
Back when the original Under Night In-Birth was released, French Bread was pretty burnt out on Melty Blood by that point. It's understandable -- they worked on various iterations of that game for over a decade (from 2001 to 2012) and I could see why someone would want to work on something else at that point.

The issue now is more why would Type-Moon bother with anything else since Fate makes All The Money (but the counter-point to that is that they may be in a similar situation to CyGames where they have more money than they know what to do with so they just do all sorts of random shit because they can).

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Back when the original Under Night In-Birth was released, French Bread was pretty burnt out on Melty Blood by that point. It's understandable -- they worked on various iterations of that game for over a decade (from 2001 to 2012) and I could see why someone would want to work on something else at that point.

The issue now is more why would Type-Moon bother with anything else since Fate makes All The Money (but the counter-point to that is that they may be in a similar situation to CyGames where they have more money than they know what to do with so they just do all sorts of random shit because they can).

TM are in an envious position as of now. Fate Makes ALL THE MONAY, because they have focused on it for so long and made it the cornerstone of their business venture. But don't you also feel like, if they really wanted to they could take their other franchises are turn them into titans as well?

Make an ufotable Tsukihime anime based on the manga or something, come out with some games or an mobile thing and i could definately see some huge room for growth in all directions. The global TM brand has so much more potential to expand itself beyond just Fate and TM have more than enough resources at this point to make that happen. THe only question is when they will ever get around to doing that? Maybe when the Tsukihime remake comes out?(IE never)

Huh interesting. I read they couldn’t get the license back. Which made sense to me when I heard Type-Moon don’t seem to bother with that series anymore. Thanks for letting me know.

I love stories of how games like this come to be.

Renkax

I really need Akatsuki in this game :(

He is a deal breaker for me if he doesn’t make it since he is a guest character .

ITT we pick terrible waifus.

Still waiting on Naoto.
I don’t know how likely they are to get in.

latest

;-)

Zyrox

Btw there was also some gameplay footage on the stream when they showed that trailer. Not much but the build had Hazama and Rachel. For anyone concerned about Hazama not having his chains (silly concern I might add) they showed that yes of course he has his chains. Also Rachel can apparently summon multiple Georges. That seems like it could be very nasty.

Btw there was also some gameplay footage on the stream when they showed that trailer. Not much but the build had Hazama and Rachel. For anyone concerned about Hazama not having his chains (silly concern I might add) they showed that yes of course he has his chains. Also Rachel can apparently summon multiple Georges. That seems like it could be very nasty.

https://youtu.be/syZFuw3kA8I

Ruby also has a new intro and victory animation. Looks like a reference to the original Red trailer.

WarRock

This is the most terrifying thing I read in 2017.

I wouldn't expect either him or Eltnum to be in the game, because they're not really from the game to begin with. Although I think if ArcSys wanted to, getting the rights secured wouldn't be too difficult -- it ultimately comes down to what their priorities are for adding characters to the game.

I would love to see Eltnum's interactions with the other characters, if nothing else. :x
That and I play her in the UNI games...

I thought she was just a Sion ripoff never realized it was actually supposed to be her.

Sesha

Chie is cool.

I can live with Hazama, Chie and Yu, but I'm waiting for Nine, Hades-Izanami, Emerald and Makoto (P5).

Top Bottom