• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Norcal Regionals 2015 - Fighting Game Tournament - April 3rd - 5th

jbug617

Banned
Got Abel'd. I talked with him before and he can't beat Shiro, probably the best Abel player in Japan, so he's got an achilles' heal right now. That and it was first overseas tourney. He went even with pretty much everyone else or whompped on folks in casuals including Kazunoko. Dude has the meatiest cross-ups, lol

Did everything go ok with his job? I think he said it was possible he might get fired because his flight got delayed.

MrDaravon

No idea, one of the commentators was saying a bunch of the JP players including Daigo were ducking Momochi and weren't there. I just tuned in, so no idea if I've missed any news today.

Man I love all the little things Snake Eyez does during a match. Blocks a safe move, but knows to walk forward for a few frames because people love to backdash for the free SPD.

No idea, one of the commentators was saying a bunch of the JP players including Daigo were ducking Momochi and weren't there. I just tuned in, so no idea if I've missed any news today.

What jp players? Mago and Tokido? Markman said they would go to every premiere event and they chose that event. Team mcz was always going to be split up with 2 prem events taking place in the same weekend. Looks like he's talking out of his ass.

Tekniqs

What jp players? Mago and Tokido? Markman said they would go to every premiere event and they chose that event. Team mcz was always going to be split up with 2 prem events taking place in the same weekend. Looks like he's talking out of his ass.

it was Spooky that said he doesn't think daigo is there

Top Bottom