• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Alucard

Banned
The matches with Punk definitely helped both guys as they were competitive matches and where both were booked to come out looking like winners and were able to display their wrestling ability. The match at Over the Limit was probably their best in the WWE. The MITB one was also good but was pretty much helped by being a hardcore match and AJ doing the pin counts. The surfboard to dragon sleeper that Bryan did to punk was really great thing to see in the WWE.

I love that submission combination. Hope we get to see more of that once Bryan gets away from that black hole, Kane.

Kaladin

This is actually true. He's definitely the best in North America at least. Hard to dispute that fact. Who else can touch him?

Generico

tumblr_matn8oJxmF1r8g759o1_500.jpg

And since some of you didn't watch the extras on Punk's DVD, he admits D Bryan is better than him in the ring.

Well, he doesn't go that far. His exact words were, "If there's anybody better than me in the ring, it's him." Everyone should watch the extras, by the way, it's like watching an extended cut of the documentary.

Kurt Angle.

Makes me sad. I can't even sit through WWE, let alone even consider trying to watch TNA, even if Angle is probably my all time favorite. Bryan is usually compared to Benoit because of his move set, but really, he's shaping up to be more like Angle because of his combination of wrestling ability and mic work.

Kyoufu

Well, he doesn't go that far. His exact words were, "If there's anybody better than me in the ring, it's him." Everyone should watch the extras, by the way, it's like watching an extended cut of the documentary.

Makes me sad. I can't even sit through WWE, let alone even consider trying to watch TNA, even if Angle is probably my all time favorite. Bryan is usually compared to Benoit because of his move set, but really, he's shaping up to be more like Angle because of his combination of wrestling ability and mic work.

Yeah I miss Kurt :(

Dat entrance music. So good.

I miss NCIS, fuck this show.

Worst show ever, with terrible spin offs.

KissVibes

Banned
Man, opening with Ryback? The ratings are going to be TERRIBLE right out of the gate.

Edit: SHUT THE FUCK UP, KING. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP.

Top Bottom