• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Aiii

So not worth it
They can make a new tag-team, the gimmick didn't need that much talking and NXT is full of talent that can't talk, but looks tough. Just put some blacklight and colored lenses on and around the guy and there you go, Ascension².

Aiii

So not worth it
Expecting him on Raw either this week or the monday after TLC.

He wrapped shooting Fast Six last Sunday, so he should be free for WWE right now.

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys, I finally figured out what I hate about Smackdown the most.

It's the fact that the piped in crowd noise is too loud compared to the commentary. Sometimes I have the hardest time understanding what, esp. Matthews, they are saying on Smackdown. Turning up the sound just makes the crowd noise that much louder. Turning it down so the crowd noise is not as annoying makes that the commentary is almost completely unhearable.

Maybe it's because I normally watch Smackdown at work via headphones. Anyone else noticing this?

Nice to see Xavier Woods finally got a bit of time on NXT but somehow it felt like JR shit on him a bit on commentary

Regal is much better at putting young guys over on there as JR phones it in and clearly doesn't want to be there

Entropia

No One Remembers
You guys, I finally figured out what I hate about Smackdown the most.

It's the fact that the piped in crowd noise is too loud compared to the commentary. Sometimes I have the hardest time understanding what, esp. Matthews, they are saying on Smackdown. Turning up the sound just makes the crowd noise that much louder. Turning it down so the crowd noise is not as annoying makes that the commentary is almost completely unhearable.

Maybe it's because I normally watch Smackdown at work via headphones. Anyone else noticing this?

No because that would mean I watch Smackdown.

Kaladin

255082_10151210141466026_932389431_n.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
You'd expect that someone with Brooke and Nick Hogan for children would be used to dissapointment in them.

*shrug*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
December OT going up later today, results for the poll are in. I hope you guys don't hate it, but I hate it. I'm not happy with my work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
OT is up, send me anything you need added. I'm very close-minded.

Top Bottom