• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Kaladin

Mickie James up next, yesss

16184_10151209797306026_364571809_n.jpg

Kaladin

Prediction time:

The Royal Rumble winner will come from Smackdown and go after the WHC. The Raw Elimination Chamber will be for the #1 contender vs The Rock at Mania instead of being for the Championship. Punk vs Rock II will happen at Mania.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
OMG the red head isn't ringside..she's dead in the middle of the hard camera line of sight

:D :D :D

Kaladin

This reminds me that when I first started watching Ring of Honor I had a thing for the redheaded camera girl they always had at ringside.

Ultratech

I'm confused...

Are Hogan's old items truly considered Relics?

I mean, you had Abyss' thing with Hogan's Rings, and now you have Morgan with his cape.

Is the Cape gonna give him powers as well?

BlazinAm

I'm confused...

I mean, you had Abyss' thing with Hogan's Rings, and now you have Morgan with his cape.

Up there in terms of items of the last 30 years for wrestling, sure.

Kaladin

I'm confused...

I don't know about powers, but he's got a boner in that pic.

If I can't unsee it, neither can you!

somedevil

Oh my god this is so telegraphed its hilarious. Wes Brisco is
part of aces & eights and they wanted him voted yes. So they took out Al Snow and put in DLO Brown who is also part of Aces and eights to get him in. Now him and Garrett will turn on Kurt Angle who will never see it coming while its basically telegraphed with that fake crying promo Wes just gave.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Why would Wes want to get a TNA contract when Aces and 8s are allowed in TNA now?

somedevil

Why would Wes want to get a TNA contract when Aces and 8s are allowed in TNA now?

Its impact wrestling! and this whole plan is there just to screw Kurt Angle emotionally and physically in there minds when it doesn't make sense when they have contracts already.

Its TNA love of the swerve.

edit: lol of that audio botch.

Top Bottom