• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Laserfrog

Got to bump it up to 5A's now, I think the devs of Dead Space 3 claimed to be aiming to have the first AAAA extravaganza.

Damn an extra A will have to be my stretch goal, which is secretly the amount I wanted all along but I'll pretend to be glad to get the original amount.

Yay a new page!
ddp.jpg

I voted. Also for my response to the Wish question you can choose any 3 realistically and it'll still work.

I made my own google speadsheet thingy

Lou Thesz: Choose your own Adventure

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGZWOEY3Tk02azIwNWJLa2RoWUxqLVE6MQ

At least you programmed an ending to it this time.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Promoting his appearance this Friday for WOH Wrestling at Whitehall Athletic Club in Whitehall, New York, this Friday, Matt Hardy appeared on Passing The Torch Radio. During the interview, Hardy was asked about the possibility of a Hardy Boys reunion in WWE next year, with him being a free agent and Jeff’s contract with TNA Wrestling expiring in February.
He responded, “Very likely!”

interesting

Laserfrog

“ THE REAL CHAMPION IS NOT NECESSARILY THE ONE WHO’S WEARING THE TITLE.
THE REAL CHAMPION IS THE PERSON THAT THE FANS ARE TALKING ABOUT ON THE RIDE HOME.”
— Lou Thesz ( Six Time NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion)

krae_man

Is Big Show done after WM? I have no idea why he's used this way. There's like nothing credible left about him and isn't really prime to put guys over. Then again, he's done okay with Sheamas but that has more to do with the fact that we all kinda hate Sheamas outside of the fact that he's good in some matches.

I dunno, just seems like a weird use. I thought FOR SURE Ryback would be taking on Brock Lesnar at WM.

Your rank no longer fits your name change.

Also HHH-Lesner at Mania is probably going to happen. Do you really think HHH would put over a monster so someone else can take the monster out?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like how my internet is typical 30+ mb, but I try to actually download games on my new computer, and it's like 'LOL IDK LIKE 1 MB I GUESS'

My laptop is fucking deader than Ryder's push. I lost half a year of Mid-South TV and house shows that I hadn't converted yet and am posting off my phone :( Gonna borrow a laptop for the iPPVs on Sunday though, so no worries there.

Top Bottom