• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

McNei1y

Let me just clarify, none of us are LEGITIMATELY irritated with anyone else here right now, right?

I mean...even Soul has not posted a Kane pic in a couple pages. I think we're all as cool as cucumbers.

Right?

I thought this was a way to get feuds. Who wants to be in Baseball Bunch and walk around and beat people up with bats! lol I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.

don't be staring at the pitcher, that's my waifu

who's the blondie

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He did? I skipped past a bunch of pages since all I do with threads on my subscription list is click on the orange button that takes me to the latest post. But the thread had jumped ahead about 5 pages since I went to sleep, so I said "fuck it" and here we are.

Holy...fuck...

Since we're approaching the Christmas time, I'm even putting my perceived grudge against Mr. Engima on hold. We'll play football in No Man's Land on Christmas day, I'll even invite him to sleep on my sofa.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The idea with Undertaker is that he's supposed to be ~so good~ that being beat by him somehow gets you over.

But it doesn't. Hell, I'm sure Undertaker and Hunter both think they're the reasons Randy Orton became a main eventer, but that was ALL Foley.

G-Fex

I thought this was a way to get feuds. Who wants to be in Baseball Bunch and walk around and beat people up with bats! lol I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore.

who's the blondie

no idea, but i'm pretty sure she's a vampire though..

all this talk got me to putting on and playing my copy of MLB 09 the show

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Let me just clarify, none of us are LEGITIMATELY irritated with anyone else here right now, right?

I mean...even Soul has not posted a Kane pic in a couple pages. I think we're all as cool as cucumbers.

Right?
Shit, you're right! I've been slacking.

tumblr_me6jeuMwjs1qiwd8jo1_500.png

There, all better.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys,

Do any of you use wrestling as motivation to exercise? I've gotten into the habit of putting on a Ring of Honor or Dragon Gate DVD when I get home from a 15-minute jog and want to do some crunches, stretches, and light weights. I find it helps. :)

Novid

Banned
Baseball is only good live, when you're sitting around chatting with your bros/girls/family. It's the worst on TV. The game is completely secondary to going to one.

Baseball WAS good on TV. Joe Buck has killed it. (but yet News Corp is willing to spend BILLIONS ON YES and the Dodgers)

McNei1y

The idea with Undertaker is that he's supposed to be ~so good~ that being beat by him somehow gets you over.

But it doesn't. Hell, I'm sure Undertaker and Hunter both think they're the reasons Randy Orton became a main eventer, but that was ALL Foley.

Wasnt there some thing we discussed in here about Taker bashing Brock about never putting anyone over?

no idea, but i'm pretty sure she's a vampire though..

all this talk got me to putting on and playing my copy of MLB 09 the show

A vampire, eh?

I think I'm buying a PS3 at some point in the near future.

Hey guys,

Do any of you use wrestling as motivation to exercise? I've gotten into the habit of putting on a Ring of Honor or Dragon Gate DVD when I get home from a 15-minute jog and want to do some crunches, stretches, and light weights. I find it helps. :)

YUP! I get all excited to go to the gym after watching a quality match featuring wrestlers who I enjoy. Same with action movies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You didn't know that?

You didn't know that?

It's like the most convenient forum thing.

It's great.

Damned Digimon Club

Hey guys,

I put on my Batista DVD at the gym. Gives me an excuse to watch 2005ish Batista.

Honestly though I usually bring a Golden Girls DVD. I get weird looks and the show rules.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey, did you ever get a chance to watch any of those Kane matches that I posted? Or did you pull a Persp and make me post them for nothing?

I watched all of them, but one. Then I fell asleep for two hours, though it's totally unrelated I swear!

It made me enjoy Kane a whole lot more, but also made me sad he doesn't have many matches like that, esp. lately. I love Kane in promo's, but as soon as he enters the ring my excitement decreases.

However, thanks for posting to both you and Owl... As far as my favorite, I liked HKB vs Kane the most.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I watched all of them, but one. Then I fell asleep for two hours, though it's totally unrelated I swear!

It made me enjoy Kane a whole lot more, but also made me sad he doesn't have many matches like that, esp. lately. I love Kane in promo's, but as soon as he enters the ring my excitement decreases.

However, thanks for posting to both you and Owl... As far as my favorite, I liked HKB vs Kane the most.
Multi-man matches, especially Hell No matches, aren't really designed to be great matches. They're just matches full of crowd pleasing spots, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, and I thought Kane had a bunch of good matches with Punk & Bryan earlier in the year. The guy is 45, wrestling full time, and near the end of his career. The fact that he can move as well as he does is amazing, but yeah, I've found that people actually do tend to like Kane more when they actually watch some of his matches that don't feature Big Show/Khali/Snitsky or a bunch of other lousy big men that he's had to carry in the ring. Kane/HBK Unforgiven 2004 is really a buried treasure in both their careers, but it gets so little mention because it's not hyped up, the match occurred on a B PPV, and it had no real feud or build up around it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All of my answers are puroresu related. I'm not holding out much, but bootaaaaaaay and you others better help get Suzuki in there, at least.
suzukinosellarki5.gif

Sokantish

I already forget the order of my fav five... I think it was

1. Daniel Bryan
2. CM Punk
3. Antonio Cesaro
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Damien Sandow

i think me , botaaay and pristine condintion are the only ones excited for this

Portia Perez ‏@pperezninja
What are the chances that me agreeing to take part in a deathmatch is EXACTLY what the Mayans were talking about? @ACWwrestling Dec. 16.

Top Bottom