• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

KissVibes

Banned
What the fuck?

18320_10151209850381026_836611559_n.jpg

COUNT MORGANSON!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i just bought men in black digital on amazon and am watching that and playing sleepy dogs pc instead of watching tna #noregrets

- There is talk in WWE that John Laurinaitis will be leaving the company soon and will not be returning to television as an on-air character.
NoOoOoooOooooooOoooOooOo!!!

- The RAWActive Twitter poll on Monday’s RAW with Kane and Daniel Bryan was given the green light by Triple H. Vince McMahon is reportedly not a fan of the social media service, but with Triple H running the show due to Vince being out of the country on Monday, WWE “allowed the fans” to pick CM Punk’s opponent.
So Vince isn't big on Twitter? The Twitter Era is Trips' or someone else's doing? hmm

Portia Perez ‏@pperezninja
What are the chances that me agreeing to take part in a deathmatch is EXACTLY what the Mayans were talking about? @ACWwrestling Dec. 16.

i think me , botaaay and pristine condintion are the only ones excited for this

If that's true, we're the only cool kids up in this bitch.

And yeah, Portia's tweets about this upcoming deathmatch have been pretty funny.

Joshi+Deathmatch.jpg

oh man this gonna be good.

Yep. Every match that's been announced looks good. Masada v. Childs should be nuts. The tag will kick ass because Palmer, Vega and Summers are all just awesome right now, Jessicka Havock v. Pliskin? Yeah...I'll take some of that. And Bolt v A.C.H. and Gelistico v. Brown have the potential to steal the show on most cards any night.

strobogo

Banned
It really pains me that Johnny Ace was never able to throw down an Ace Crusher while on WWE television. No way that wouldn't have gotten a huge reaction if he hit it OUTTA NOWHERE in his match with Cena.

Unfortunately no.

Eventually it'll be up on SmartMark for DVD purchase and download.

Already got my front rows for this, as I have for every show since I started going to Anarchy shows. Sooooooo goooooood.

I'll report on it when I get back and tell ya'll what went on. The last ACW show was entirely awesome, and I'll be actively lobbying for everyone to buy that whenever it comes available.

It's too bad it's not a couple of weeks later. I'll be looking to run away somewhere for a few days after Christmas and Austin seems like a cool enough place to visit.

It's too bad it's not a couple of weeks later. I'll be looking to run away somewhere for a few days after Christmas and Austin seems like a cool enough place to visit.

I don't think they could book the Mohawk that close to New Years Eve anyway. That whole week is one party after another with big acts all over the place in Downtown Austin.

You might want to consider making plans to come visit in the summer. The annual Queen of Queens will be in Austin for the first time ever (it's usually in San Antonio) on June 23rd.

Aiii

So not worth it
lol @ a this is wrestling chant after RVD jumped on the guard rail

Jumping = Wrestling.

That's why Kofi Kingston is the BEST IN THE WORLD!!~~

* TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match – Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Bobby Roode

* Bully Ray vs. Austin Aries

* AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

* TNA World Tag Team Championship Match – Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez (c) vs. Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan

* TNA Women’s Knockout Championship Match – Tara (c) vs. Mickie James

Dare I say it? Looks like an amazing PPV.

Alucard

Banned
Jumping = Wrestling.

That's why Kofi Kingston is the BEST IN THE WORLD!!~~

Dare I say it? Looks like an amazing PPV.

That's a stacked PPV card. Where is Samoa Joe on it, though?

I may watch part of the PPV. TNA does have some solid wrestling; it's their writing that really sucks sometimes and is the reason I've given up on watching Impact.

XShagrath

This reminds me that when I first started watching Ring of Honor I had a thing for the redheaded camera girl they always had at ringside.
I had a small thing for her too. Met and talked to her a couple times at a few FIP shows. Name was Mary Kayfabe, although I'm pretty sure that wasn't her real name. Don't know where she disappeared to.

KissVibes

Banned
I had a small thing for her too. Met and talked to her a couple times at a few FIP shows. Name was Mary Kayfabe, although I'm pretty sure that wasn't her real name. Don't know where she disappeared to.

That's her real name. She had it changed legally a few years back.

So much for The Ascension being called up:

Thomas Latimer, who appears as Kenneth Cameron for WWE’s developmental promotion, NXT, was arrested late Thanksgiving Eve in St. Petersburg, Florida, on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication. He was taken into custody to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office and released on $5,100 bail, with the battery charge costing $5,000 and the disorderly intoxication charge costing $100.

This is not Latimer’s first run-in with the law. He was arrested on January 29, 2011 in Hillsbourgh, Florida, on charges of driving under the influence.

It would appear that WWE cut ties with Latimer following his arrest. His profile has been removed from the roster page of the developmental promotion’s official website, fcwwrestling.info.

Latimer, who is 26-years-old and hails from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England, joined WWE two years ago. He has been tag teaming with Conor O’Brian as of late, with the duo known as The Ascension. The Wrestling Observer speculated last week that he and O’Brien were among the handful of developmental talent most likely to be promoted to the main roster.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-nxt-wres...law-enforcement-profile-removed#ixzz2DhyWP33q

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those of you with special iPPV dates hitting this month, please PM me their info for the December OT.

KissVibes

Banned
Heh, that's gonna confuse the crap out of Joseph Park.

I was in character. It's time to make this business believable again.

So much for The Ascension being called up:

I hope this doesn't fuck over Conor O’Brian. Goddamn moron. You could've been HUGE. I honestly don't get how dudes fuck up when they're on the verge of possibly being a massive international star! Fucking boggles my mind.

Top Bottom