• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now you can buy a 1/1 scale Pikachu for $155

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I remember Six Flags back in the day had a 6 foot Pikachu you could win from one of those near impossible games.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
do people even know what a skinny pikachu looks like

tumblr_lm6aa8Vmn61qhrzkjo1_400.png

tensuke

At least it's the superior fat Pikachu, but mmm maybe he's put on a few too many lol. Needs some protein and calcium.

Stage On

Holy cow that is one expensive plush. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon and I've always wanted to have a big one to hug but that's way out of my price range.

I think I'll stick to the home made one my mom made me for Christmas several years ago.

Hastati

Is it reasonable to assume that there are gradations of weight among pokemon, and that the representative Pikachu from the 90's just had a high BMI?

Also I preordered this. For shame.

Arclaid

So fatty. Love the original design though. Much better than the new slimmer one.

Yuss the superior fat gen 1 Pikachu <3

Chubby Pikachu is the best.

Fat Pikachu is best Pikachu.

Fat Pika! I approve.

Fat Pikachu is GOAT Pikachu.

Real talk.

Fatachu stays the best.

At least it's the superior fat Pikachu, but mmm maybe he's put on a few too many lol. Needs some protein and calcium.

Nah Fat Pikachu is the OG Pikachu before the fame, drugs and hookers etc.

You're goddamn right. And here I thought I was alone in preferring superior Fattychu.

Yarbskoo

The fat Pikachu has some nostalgic value for me, but I think I still prefer the new one.
QNrRsDl.png

I can't afford that doll anyway. Maybe I'll just get the amiibo instead.

Camjo-Z

A bit odd that they decided to use the original proportions but keep the modern design. Still pretty cool... not $155 cool though!

(Call me when they make a life-size Porygon, then we'll talk.)

That's not I Choose You Pikachu

pikaichooseyouszc45.jpg

Oh man, I still have this. Mine even has this weird glitch where it has to run through all of its phrases when it's turned on before it can be used normally.

Yrael

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, that is ridiculously expensive for what it is. I guess some people would still be happy to shell out that amount though!

SJRB

Gold Member
So... what does it do?

For 155 bucks it better be able to charge a cellphone or something.

Harmen

I cannot even remember Pika was fat. Cool that they stay true to the original design with this, but something looks off.

Top Bottom