• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24-karat gold Pikachu card now available for pre-order

Memory

no

8685866.jpg

praise.gif

Zubz

Banned
Nintendo and The Pokemon Company really dropped the ball here by not making it legal.

This card would be useless thanks to power creep in newer cards; I remembering wiping out an entire Base Set deck with a Gen IV-era Charmander alone once.

But yeah. This Pikachu's pretty weak. Plus that power creep is part of the reason why only the newest 3-5 expansions are tourney legal at a time.

Does the Pokemon Center website ship to the US? I'm not seeing the card on the English site, only the Japanese one and I'm not sure if they ship to the US.

This card would be useless thanks to power creep in newer cards; I remembering wiping out an entire Base Set deck with a Gen IV-era Charmander alone once.

But yeah. This Pikachu's pretty weak. Plus that power creep is part of the reason why only the newest 3-5 expansions are tourney legal at a time.

I'm only kidding, I play TCG myself.

SpartanN92

Banned
OP should have said
"Burger King me if old."

All this hate towards OG pikachu... I LOVE that card. That was my very first Pokémon card.
I really miss the art styles of that first series of Pokémon cards.

Top Bottom