• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NRA TV: If Black Lives Matters "succeeds," white families be tortured and killed.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the NRA is a garbage organization run by garbage people with a garbage agenda pushing garbage propaganda

Rmagnus

Banned
...... Seriously these are the fucking terrorists Americans should be worried about... Dividing the country just for money,.

UCBooties

Remember that the NRA's primary purpose is always to increase gun sales.

They need their customers scared of something and if they can't wave the specter of a Democratic president at them they'll do anything else to claim that the country is falling apart and the only way to defend yourself and your family is to be heavily armed.

joe2187

Banned
I like how he opens...

"Race relations have been tense over 8 years of barack obama"

Barack Obama is the cause of racism folks, we would never have had racism if we never had a black president.

Polk

I know rebates and all, but how any decent person can be NRA member. Do people value their savings that much?

Mael

I like how he opens...

Barack Obama is the cause of racism folks, we would never have had racism if we never had a black president.

Wait, didn't racism end with Obama being president?

Nexas

I like how he opens...

"We wouldn't have racism if black people just knew their place."

neshcom

Banned
You can tell we haven't had a major civilian death event from firearms lately when the NRA is talking shit on black people again. Or saying anything, really.

Machina

Banned
And why would they want to torture you? Revenge?

Thank you for tacitly admitting to centuries of systemic racism and oppression

And why would they want to torture you? Revenge?

Thank you for tacitly confirming centuries of systemic racism and oppression

Historically, White people have had this fear and argument that Black people would do the same to them as they did to Blacks.

When in reality, Blacks just want to be left alone with no impediments in their way in living their lives.

Karkador

Banned
Remember that the NRA's primary purpose is always to increase gun sales.

They need their customers scared of something and if they can't wave the specter of a Democratic president at them they'll do anything else to claim that the country is falling apart and the only way to defend yourself and your family is to be heavily armed.

If this were true, I think you would see maybe a more erratic pattern of the types of causes they represent (they will support something as long as they can put a gun in its hand). However, the NRA seems laser-focused on certain issues.

Although I believe the KKK probably traded their hoods for seats in office, the NRA seems to be picking up the slack in terms of the KKK-style messaging and PR.

Christian

I like how Barack Obama's presidency was at one time proof that racism no longer existed so minorities should get over it, now Barack Obama is the reason why racism is so bad, so buy more guns and protect yourselves.

Black NRA member, Colion Noir put out a video on BLM not but a week ago:
https://youtu.be/6M92H8oTH64

"Black Lives Matter Response - The Black Lives Matter movement began as a way to shed light on what they saw as the unjustified killings of black men by police officers. Millions of dollars from liberal organizations and billionaires like George Soros later, they're attacking the NRA and taking on extreme leftist issues that have nothing to do with the original purpose of #BlackLivesMatter. So Colion Noir asks them: What are you really fighting for?"

no thanks

I'm getting seriously worried about America, how far is the far right willing to go?

Oh this is just a thumbnail. Cut on two opposing news channels. One side is based off of facts, even though they call our people in our government and tip-toe to not piss off the other side.

Then cut in the other side and all the facts are fake news with hidden agendas. It's the funniest thing to do at 6-9pm here in the states.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Trump really was the signal for all of these dipshits to just toss out the dog-whistles and go straight to white supremacy. I wouldn't be surprised if these guys made the same ad in the 60s about civil rights.

Oh sure, racism against white people in South Africa. Go ahead and ignore the decades of racism against black people over there. Apartheid? whats that? Just pretend it didn't exist so you can only care about racism when it's against white people.

Karkador

Banned
I like how Barack Obama's presidency was at one time proof that racism no longer existed so minorities should get over it, now Barack Obama is the reason why racism is so bad, so buy more guns and protect yourselves.

Don't forget that Obama's presidency is also Reparations but also a legacy that should be undone

Top Bottom