• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters
We gotta have all the angles :messenger_grinning_sweat:

9v5eeov83vfc1.jpeg

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Aight, let's try something different! XD

besos.gif

chun-li-fornite.gif
chun-li-chun-li-thick.gif

Man, for being a game thats overwhelming played by kids, it has a LOT OF ASS. Many boys growing up to be ass-fiends I feel.

Gotta appreciate them resi 4 butt jiggle effects

resi-4-ada-2.gif

You know what I also noticed when taking screenshots the other day, that you can see her sweet little belly through the output when the light hits it right, ooft.

Last edited:
Man, for being a game thats overwhelming played by kids, it has a LOT OF ASS. Many boys growing up to be ass-fiends I feel.

You know what I also noticed when taking screenshots the other day, that you can see her sweet little belly through the output when the light hits it right, ooft.
I've posted this in the other thread, but you can see her abs in this gif as well. Capcom artists doing the lord's work. :p

resi-4-ada-1.gif

Last edited:
So that gif is from BrownDust 2, one of the horniest gacha games on the market. I think I've posted everything they had so far in the 🍈 and 🍑 threads so be sure to check both places for my previous posts.

If they add new stuff I'll ofc share it here. 😜

But here's a repeat one instead! :messenger_sunglasses:

l4gq3mryh7ac1.gif

bocchi-the-rock-gotou-hitori.gif

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

I don't trust them yet :messenger_unamused: ...butt, Sony is starting to earn some brownie points.

I desperately need the demo for this, form the trailer the combat looks really good but I'm not familiar with this team's track record so I want to try out combat myself to see how it really plays.

I desperately need the demo for this, form the trailer the combat looks really good but I'm not familiar with this team's track record so I want to try out combat myself to see how it really plays.
I think that the only other game they made is Nikke and this one was released after signing the exclusivity contract with Sony for Stellar Blade (back then it was Project Eve).

Lots of people think it's just another dumb lewd gacha game, but apparently is has very good story (and lore) which is told in the form of a visual novel.

So... besides what's been shown in the trailers I think you can expect from them to tell a decent story as well.

I'm done with Sony but I'll be waiting for this game to come to PC

I am happy for PS5 owners though
Ty! It's a day 0 for me. I've been waiting to play it for years.

Last edited:

Danjin44

I think that the only other game they made is Nikke and this was made after signing the exclusivity contract with Sony for Stellar Blade (back then it was Project Eve).

Lots of people think it's just another dumb lewd gacha game, but apparently is has very good story (and lore) which is told in visual novel form.
Then I can trust Stella Blade will have good story and lore and thankfully just like Cygames they decide at least make one game for someone like me who is not in to mobile games.

Then I can trust Stella Blade will have good story and lore and thankfully just like Cygames they decide at least make one game for someone like me who is not in to mobile games.
If this one will succeed financially I'm sure they'll do more console focused games. That's why I'm buying it day 1 regardless how it will review with critics since I want to show support to the devs that there's big console audience for these types of action-y focused games with sexy female characters as leads.

And yeah, I know that we have Bayonetta and Nier Automata, but we need more!

Last edited:

Danjin44

If this one will succeed financially I'm sure they'll do more console focused games. That's why I'm buying it day 1 regardless how it will review with critics since I want to show support to the devs that there's big console audience for these types of action-y focused games with sexy female characters as leads

And yeah, I know that we have Bayonetta and Nier Automata, but we need more!
You dont need review score for a game like this, I bet half the reviewers going get triggered over the character designs like they did with Dragon's Crown.

You dont need review score for a game like this, I bet half the reviewers going get triggered over the character designs like they did with Dragon's Crown.
Yup, 100%! That's why I mentioned that I don't care about the reviews at all since I'm already convinced enough to buy it day 1. :D

Edit: Since we're in the butt thread. :p

GFhTwNCXEAACkk1

Last edited:

Tommi84

Anyone has 4k downloadable link for the State of Play Stellar Ass... I mean Blade video? I got 'few' captures from 10870p video that I've downloaded, but I believe it doesn't do the ass justice :D

Top Bottom