• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Bullet Girls new trailer

TcJsH6J.gif

Beyond perfect gif for the occasion. Hahahahahaha

gorfyako

Banned
I was okay with the game until the steam/cloud/whatever censorship. I'm sorry, but that just kills any sense of realism.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Cmon GIF GAF wheres dem gifs from the trailer! D: Dont let me down you beautiful maniacs.

Meh, I'm all for doing w/e the hell you want when you make a game and even more so if its so damn self-indulgent that it's nothing short of amazing... but common I'm tired of being able to tell the character archetypes just from seeing their hair
yes this is my only complaint Chocobannanas are amazing

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Do I win anything for watching this 1st thing in the morning whilst eating a banana at my job , which just so happens to be in a basement? No, I'm just a troll working out of an IT basement? Thought so... Sweet vid though ;D

KWG4

haha are you serious? too awesome if so lol.

I can't. Five seconds in... NOPE. (Why do I click these threads lol)

To each their own, though. Have fun if you're getting this.

Well, that was straight to the point at least.

What Touhou-esque fan games have you been playing exactly? lol

Oh, none at all, really... Not my type of games. However, I have accidentally seen some fan games of Touhou that I simply shan't post for fear of getting banned to death. Really.

Stay ignorant and blissful~!

Top Bottom