• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nurse in the UK charged with the murder of 8 babies, tried to murder 10 more before being arrested.

DogofWar

I am not religious in that sense but I sure hope Hell exist and that she suffers there for all eternity.

Keep her locked in isolation/suicide ward until she dies a natural death. She can spend a lifetime coming to terms with the lifetimes she denied. This is too sick to even grasp fully. Beyond evil.

nkarafo

For someone that does something so sick and depraved like this, throwing them in a cage with the deceased babies parents is far too easy.

Someone like this needs endless torture. I'd advocate for endlessly waterboarding the fuck out of this bitch until her lungs explode in her rib cage. Suffer for weeks, months and then let her die a slow agonizing death.

Seriously, for paedo's and other sick fuckers. Slow, painful deaths until they start begging for a bullet to the head is the only way to deal with the scum.
I understand you are emotional but people, relax with the medieval thinking. Thankfully, the laws aren't made with emotions in mind.

Top Bottom