• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXgamer podcast Database #26: TGA, Hogwarts Legacy, failing xbox market

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
New NX gamer podcast dropped and usually he keep to the technical side but this time he touches on some interesting topics:
-Why TGA is useless like oscars
-Why Casting Hogwarts Legacy Away is not right
-What xbox did wrong to fail (Phill Spencer critique too)
-Importance of physical media (cyberpunk on ps5 is just a code)

21:53 Who are the Game Awards for?
30:38 Xbox Sales Crash in Europe - What is the root cause?
53:34 Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition comes with less, why?

Last edited:

Montauk

I tried watching this on YouTube.

I like the guy, but I’m sorry he needs to tighten up the show a lot.

Multiple of the topics he just rambles on with it being unclear what some some of the comments have to do with the topic.

He needs a script with focused writing (what is your actual point?) and he needs to up the audio quality.

I’ve mostly stopped watching the show because of these problems. The rambling and vague argumentation is a bit tiring.

Multiple of the topics he just rambles on with it being unclear what some some of the comments have to do with the topic.

He needs a script with focused writing (what is your actual point?) and he needs to up the audio quality.

I’ve mostly stopped watching the show because of these problems. The rambling and vague argumentation is a bit tiring.
Yea he's so technical that you would think after watching him for like 5 years at least that he would up his microphone quality to even a standard level.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud

It's just a dude talking for 1 hour. Thats short for any type of podcast.

Last edited:
Top Bottom