• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NY Times Letter of Recommendation: Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pringles?

Hey, I have a lot of cardboard in my house that I need to throw out. You sure you wouldn't want to eat them instead?

Oh, I'm deeply sorry for having unacceptably low standards in a thread about potato chips. I'm guessing I just haven't been enlightened to the truffle-dusted chips flash-fried in pure bison fat that you are accustomed to.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I'm deeply sorry for having unacceptably low standards in a thread about potato chips. I'm guessing I just haven't been enlightened to the truffle-dusted chips flash-fried in pure bison fat that you are accustomed to.

Wow you sound maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd

damn you mad

I was kidding. I do enjoy the barbeque pringles.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
A slurpee big gulp and a bag a cheddar and sour cream ruffles reminds me of Monday night watchings of wwf raw and wcw nitro, flipping the channels back and forth furiously.

Wow you sound maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd

damn you mad

I was kidding. I do enjoy the barbeque pringles.

lol u mad

I was also kidding. I'm aware Pringles are on the junkier end of the chip spectrum. Hell, they had am extended legal battle over whether you could call a compressed bit of potato flakes a 'chip'.

Wag

herrs_ketchup_chips_1.jpg

These are pretty good (if you can find them).

Somehow I've managed to avoid these through all my various Frito-Lay experiences. This article made me want to go out and buy some right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom