• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

mrboo001

Banned
Where's the guy in the Twitch chat who said he doesn't post much? Have you given us a Fave Five, mysterious stranger?

Hello! You are taking about me? Yeah I don't really have much to say most of the time, online or in real life. I gave a fave five years ago, heres a new one:

1. Kenny Omega
2. Tetsuya Naito
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Tomohiro Ishii

I stopped watching WWE for a few months since Summerslam. Watched the last Smackdown though, the Sami & Owens angle looks fun.

Ithil

Just caught up on the show.

413796.gif

I'll try to be there live next time.

Hello! You are taking about me? Yeah I don't really have much to say most of the time, online or in real life. I gave a fave five years ago, heres a new one:

1. Kenny Omega
2. Tetsuya Naito
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Tomohiro Ishii

I stopped watching WWE for a few months since Summerslam. Watched the last Smackdown though, the Sami & Owens angle looks fun.
Sweet list. Probably not too different from mine.

Welcome to the family!

Anth0ny

1. Kenny Omega
2. Tetsuya Naito
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Tomohiro Ishii

*sees all New Japan fave 5*

giphy.gif

Egg0

Banned

1. Kenny Omega
2. Tetsuya Naito
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Tomohiro Ishii

Nice list! Welcome!

tumblr_nnwjn8XKdU1tx8dnyo6_250.gif

Ronin Ray

1. Kenny Omega
2. Tetsuya Naito
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Tomohiro Ishii

That's a good list a dam good list

Shauni

In celebration of the release of 2K18, let's look back on the hype that was WWE 13!

VhhZVcW.png

Rey NO!

So Eddie was the good guy in that fued after all.

And am I misremembering here, but isn't WWE '13 the one with the Attitude Era stuff and Punk on the cover? Is that just a shop or was there an alternate cover?

Apparently, one of the reasons why The Rock was released from the WWE in 2005, was one of two options:

1. A certain wrestler who's starring movies did the worst opposite from The Rock, politicked his ouster.

2. A "clerical error" from Johnny Ace in regards to not updating The Rock's contract.

I'm starting to hate 3H more and more, that I'm thinking of referring him by his original name when I first started posting here.

Lol

Apparently, one of the reasons why The Rock was released from the WWE in 2005, was one of two options:

1. A certain wrestler who's starring movies did the worst opposite from The Rock, politicked his ouster.

2. A "clerical error" from Johnny Ace in regards to not updating The Rock's contract.

I'm starting to hate 3H more and more, that I'm thinking of referring him by his original name when I first started posting here.

Where is this from

Anth0ny

i'm gonna be pissed if wwe doesn't do a 10 bell salute and the full video package tribute for grape-kun

his love was more real than pro wrestling will ever be!

newLegacy doing a midnight release stream of 2K18 https://www.twitch.tv/newlegacyinc Watch them break the game within hour one

If you can't see it live, these are usually archived/uploaded on Youtube
Watched a couple minutes
tenor.gif

Take that, Tom!
i'm gonna be pissed if wwe doesn't do a 10 bell salute and the full video package tribute for grape-kun

his love was more real than pro wrestling will ever be!
Now there's a man that knew how to pick a waifu.
#DOFG-K
Grape-kun 😭😭
Here's half a man who doesn't!

Top Bottom