• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

I turned in my assignment and I think I put Sean Waltman instead of Walt Whitman a couple of times

I am somewhat shook

FQiN8ES02g4aKJ0a3fRgRV7CpSU=.gif

Anth0ny

Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown Live averaged 2.320 million viewers for USA Network, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. The number was down from the 2.467 million count from last Tuesday’s edition.

Powell’s POV: The number was down against opening night for the NBA and the MLB playoffs. The October 18, 2016 edition of Smackdown delivered 2.405 million viewers.

Funny don't draw money

Mahonay

Banned
X-Pac turning into kind of a swell guy is one of those pleasant surprises as a wrestling fan.
It's still heartbreaking how much personal responsibility he took for Chyna's death. Dude shouldered all of it, while the rest of the wrestling world tried to act as if she wasn't one of the biggest draws in the most successful era of wrestling.

Luschient

Where does Sam Roberts rank on your list of decent wrestling podcasts/interviews?

Listened to the Bret one today, was pretty good. Bret seemed 4% less bitter than normal.

Where does Sam Roberts rank on your list of decent wrestling podcasts/interviews?

Listened to the Bret one today, was pretty good. Bret seemed 4% less bitter than normal.
I've listened to a few, enjoyed them

He comes off as a nice mix of knowledgeable and a genuine fan without leaning too far in either direction.

klonere

Banned
Did you know that NJPW probably squandered the biggest drawing stadium matchup and biggest drawing star for many years in the 90s in the course of 4 big shows?

Inokiism, not even once.

That Riddle shit is really, really stupid. You've become one of the biggest names on the indies, time to be a little responsible fam

Twitter mark saving face with "lol haha great comeback" and liking all of the tweets making fun of him

Ya blew it!

Joey Ryan did the same to my local company :(

Bought a ticket for Riddle/Cobb vs. War Machine and he dropped because he had Evolve shows that day

They still did Redragon/War Machine but FUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU RIIIIIDDLEEEEEEEE

Ryan was really upfront about it and 2 weeks in advance... and it was between ECCW or WrestleCircus' anniversary show... it's not hard to understand why he did... but still was looking forward to him.

Mahonay

Banned
Most of you m-words would have marked out at the last minute SWERVE.
I just had the weird realization that I've never been a Hogan fan in my life. Started out as a WWF mark in 96/97, didn't pay a whole lot of attention to WCW. When Hogan came back in 02-03 I was already beginning to lapse as a fan, thought the Hogan comeback was lame.

Top Bottom