• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Heroman

Banned
ee7shkhmxlsz.jpg

Zach

What were the results of GWF 9

GWF Magazine Exclusive!

5L4tgVz.png

...but whose side is he on?!

OVSiqJV.png

Well, the first thing you've gotta realize, brother, is this right here is the future of WrassleGAF! You can call this the Just and Irreverent Filth of WrassleGAF, brother. These two posters right here came from a great big message board up north. And everybody was wondering who the third poster was. Well who knows more about that board than me, brother?!

Well, let me tell you something! I made that message board a monster! I made moderators rich up there! I made the administrators that run that board rich up there, brother! When it all came to pass, the name Zach -- the poster Zach -- got bigger than the whole message board, brother!

And then Billionaire Ty, amigo, he wanted to talk turkey with Zach. Billionaire Ty promised me threads, brother. Billionaire Ty promised me millions of posts. And Billionaire Ty promised me world-caliber discourse. As far as Billionaire Ty, Sephzilla, and the whole GWF goes... I'm bored, brother! That's why these two posters here, the so-called Outfilthers... these are the men I want as my friends! They're the new blood of professional posting, brother. And not only are we going to take over the whole WrassleGAF business, with Zach and the new blood -- the monsters with me -- we will destroy everything in our path, Menome Genome!

5adtTKm.png

As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in the ring represents the lurkers out here! For four years, brother. For four years, I held my head high. I did everything for the blackaronis. I did everything for the OwensIsNows. And the reception I got when I came out here... you fans can stick it, brother! Because if it wasn't for Zach, you people wouldn't be here! If it wasn't for Zach, Sephzilla would still be selling his meat from a truck in PoliGAF! And if it wasn't for Zach, all these Sweeney-come-latelies that you see out here posting, wouldn't be here! I was selling out Twitch, brother, while they were bumming ISP emails to apply for a NeoGAF account in high school!

So the way that it is now, brother, with Zach and the new-world jifification of WrassleGAF, brother, me and the new blood by my side...

Whatcha gonna do when the Jifification Foundation runs wild on you?! Whatcha gonna do?!

^

I was waiting for Vampiro to interfere.

And no more Puma. Fuck that shit.

EDIT:I didn't know he was wrestling in NPJW full time now.

Vaya con dios Lucha Underground

Ultratech

Well, it took 3 Seasons and fuckery, but Penta got the damn Title finally.

Vampiro was playing the long con it seems.

And that ending...

Foggy

https://www.si.com/wrestling/2017/10/18/wwe-wrestling-news-neville-bullet-club

Some interesting notes here

Frustrated by the dizzying direction of his character and the lack of pay-offs, as well as the notorious WWE grind on the road, Neville walked out of Raw last Monday after balking at the idea of losing to Enzo Amore.

But Neville has been miserable in WWE since January, and his walkout occurred nine months later than many people expected.

Aries, who worked closely with Neville in WWE, left the company on amicable terms. He has started to book himself on the independents, and Neville learned that Aries will make more in the next six weeks—which includes considerably less travel—than he will make in that same timespan on the WWE payroll.

The decision last Monday to walk out is a gamble. Neville is betting on himself to succeed in Ring of Honor or New Japan, but he also drew the ire of Vince McMahon with his departure.

In McMahon’s eyes, walking out of his company is the kiss of death. CM Punk is an obvious example of someone who walked out, but Steve Austin is another. Austin, who literally carried the company on its back during a time when it desperately needed a star, is on record stating that his decision to walk out in 2002 remains his most significant regret. Austin and Neville are two men in very different situations, but just like with Austin in 2002, McMahon holds the key to Neville’s future in 2017.

Tagyhag

I disagree, if Neville ends up doing well for himself in the indies, he'll be making more money with less traveling like Aries did.

WWE isn't the end all be all anymore, and unless you're one of the top stars, you'll be making an equal amount in the indies if you're worth it.

Not to mention that while indies and other companies are on the rise, WWE is going downhill.

That can always change depending on what happens to Vince and Dunn, but at the present, it's a downward trend.

Top Bottom