• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oddworld New 'n' Tasty hits Xbox One 27th March - $20

Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc are delighted to announce that Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty will launch on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program on March 27, 2015.

Marking the first outing of an Oddworld game on Xbox since Stranger’s Wrath in 2005, New ‘n’ Tasty is a ground-up remake of the much-loved original Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, developed by Just Add Water (Development) Ltd.

Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty will be available to download from the Xbox One Games Store on March 27 for $19.99, €19.99 and £14.99.

For those still waiting. News is a few hours old I think but I didn't see anything on search, pretty bad timing with it being on PS+ but can't be avoided I guess

Oddworld

Edit: My bad, seems there were two threads, apparently typing "oddworld new n tasty" isn't a valid search criteria, very useful...

Top Bottom