• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 MLB Season Thread of the Inaugural CitiField September Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

6c8f30ecf6186ccbacfec6872ae383bd-getty-85140147ml013_mets-reds.jpg

We don't blow saves again...
DON'T BLOW SAVES AGAIN!!
...OH NO!!!!

... omg my heart...

scottnak

The Frankman said:
b-b-but he had a 1-2-3 inning his 1st appearance! and it's cold in Cincy!
Hah. Probably a months time you'll be amazed at a 1-2-3 rather than the fact that he got out of a 9th inning jam he created.

Got spoiled with one off the bat. Heh

clemenx

Banned
Kuroyume said:
It's nothing we're not used to. As long as it gets done that's all that matters.
True, at least we ended up winning. Still love the bullpen, anything (except Cards bullpen lulz) is better than last year.

LJ11

Sloppy performance, shitty defense besides the castillo/schneider play. We're behind the eight ball going into tomorrow with Ollie on the mound, we used up a lot of the pen. Whatever, a win is a win.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Frankman, if you do one thing this year, it's please not post enormous pictures of krod after every save -_-

Well, the Reds may suck, but you know what doesn't suck?

MO Disks. Unless you find them. Then Jill will in fact suck your dick. Swear to God; Heard it on the playground yesterday.

cashman

Banned
This game was a lot more sloppy but a win is a win. Also Elvis left the building for the first time, so that's good too.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Well, i was wondering when Randy Johnson was going to start pitching his age. 3 run bomba.

Y2Kev said:
Frankman, if you do one thing this year, it's please not post enormous pictures of krod after every save -_-
find me smaller pics of him on the mound after a save then. Besides I only use images from his prior appearances. I figure I'll get tired to it near the ASB and just do the CSI miami thing.

BTW Yanks suck.

cashman

Banned
what is it going to take to get some bandwagon ranger fans in here? They haven't been 2-0 since 2000. Things are one the rise I tell you! I don't think I can do one more year of essentially talking to myself on here.

Link said:
What's going on here?
Elvis Andrus hit his first home run.

How about Yovanni Gallardo belting a three run blast against the old unit Randy Johnson? Whew! Yo got on top of that fastball and made perfect contact. He's a good one.

Windu

cashman said:
what is it going to take to get some bandwagon ranger fans in here? They haven't been 2-0 since 2000. Things are one the rise I tell you! I don't think I can do one more year of essentially talking to myself on here.

Elvis Andrus hit his first home run.
did they say "Elvis has left the building" ?

Big-E

Adenhart has the biggest fucking ears for his head size I have ever seen. Biggest ears probably in the entire world.

Windu

We already passed the NBA April thread which started two days before this one.

Not too surprising since Baseball > Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom