• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 MLB Season Thread of the Inaugural CitiField September Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollo

Banned
mrmarchgardner.jpg

*sigh* Perez is pitching like a guy with no confidence in his stuff. I think the fact he feels he doesn't have his best fastball has got to him. This man was death incarnate vs. lefties last year and you couldn't tell by watching today.

Big-E

The Frankman said:
*sigh* Perez is pitching like a guy with no confidence in his stuff. I think the fact he feels he doesn't have his best fastball has got to him. This man was death incarnate vs. lefties last year and you couldn't tell by watching today.

Votto destroys left handed pitching. He did it last year and he is going to do it this year. Perez started losing location and his slider was non existent after the second inning.

Dr. Strangelove said:

I wish I still had that picture I made using the Dragon Ball Z poster. I made the decision to keep the white actor playing Daisuke, just put a Boston hat on him.

BaseonballZ: the Daisuke Matsuzaka Story.

scottnak

Damn... I just saw the news about Adenhart...
Same age as me... and I just saw him play yesterday...
So sad :(

RIP Adenhart... :(

Cora Sac Fly

8-5 Mets, If Brian Stokes and company can toe the line here it's going to be a exciting finish.

EDIT: wtf at the banner ad? "Big Windup Oofuri"? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom