• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2009 MLB Season Thread of the Inaugural CitiField September Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I love Bobby cox using Gonzalez with a 6 run lead. LOVE IT!

Gonzo, Moylan, and Soriano are are going to have arm problems next year.

Interesting, David Wright and HoJo were working with Francoeur today about keeping his feet still and leveling his swing. Apparently the evaluation period is over, thank God.

Also Francoeur has alot of nose.

Why did Bochy take out Sanchez, he only had 86 pitches. You ever wondered how many runs u can score in the 7th when Sanchez comes out, well BAM 6.

thanks the SI curse for all the injuries to the Mets
0406_mid.jpg

Core407

Banned
Windu said:
YES! Diaz can't fucking bunt but damn, he can hit!

Lucky we didn't get fucked on that. Cox has tried to have Diaz bunt in similar situations before and he'd always fuck up. Don't know why they just don't tell Diaz to hit 'em over.

Man I wonder if Pagan plays well for the rest of the month and stays healthy, if the Mets can get anything for him. He's a good CF and lots of teams need that.

EDIT: Lol jsut noticed how both Jeff and Ryan hit a HR on the same night.

clemenx

Banned
Ugh, the Phills were at the same joke level of the division until the series against us... we suck at everything and launched the Phillies to postseason.

clemenx

Banned
I expect the Phillies to run away, but both the Giants and Rockies should be a little worse, Bravos have a chance at wild card.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Dmncnby2k9 said:
Braves need one more hitter or need their lineup to start catchin on fire but i love their pitching
Well..its on fire right now. The Braves have the most games left in the NL East too. 7-2 against the Phillies this year as well. We still have a chance at the division

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
goldenticket said:
schmidt istn really fooling anyone
Yah, Ish am relli excited to see Herr Schmidt back in da uniform, but I say: ish vant to kno if his uniform is fabulous enough

Guess who's back? Back again. The guy who only posts when the Astro's record is above .500 is back. Tell a Friend.

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

perfectchaos007 said:
Guess who's back? Back again. The guy who only posts when the Astro's record is above .500 is back. Tell a Friend.

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

Guess who's back? Back Again? Only posts... When the 'stros win.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The Twins are fucking killing Gio Gonzalez. 8 runs through 1.2, runners on the corner. The A's don't have anybody up in the pen. I almost feel sorry for this kid.

Harris, hit another one out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom