• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2010 Dec NBA Season Thread of Reilo said 'Wow'

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Kobe's got a tramp stamp:

kobetramp.png

Lamar is still married to a tramp:

khloe.jpg

Sasha has more game than a tramp:

maria.jpg

But the Raptors are still the ones that get abused like a tramp:

10z1m51.gif

2naoei9.gif

December's here. Is it time to give a shit yet?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
j9uh6d.jpg

Branduil said:
Not many teams can combine the best offense of all time with the worst defense of all time.
Or combine the best defense of all time with the worst offense of all time.

giri

Branduil said:
Not many teams can combine the best offense of all time with the worst defense of all time.

Especially with the greatest PF4 of all time on the team.

Brinbe

smh @ the raptors getting the bidnes from the red rocket. just gotta include Bosh getting tiger kneed by Pierce.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Un-fucking-believable. Sasha Vujacic is banging Sharapova and Sheldon Williams is banging Candace Parker.

Is there a God? I doubt it. But if their is he has a sick sense of fucking humor.

Kak.efes

I hear LaMarcus Aldridge is getting paid twenty million dollars more than Andrea Bargnani, while averaging inferior stats.

Considering when the Grizzlies were 1-8 and that lone win was against the Raps, I will agree with that statement.

Forceatowulf said:
Un-fucking-believable. Sasha Vujacic is banging Sharapova and Sheldon Williams is banging Candace Parker.

Is there a God? I doubt it. But if their is he has a sick sense of fucking humor.

Don't forget Earl Watson married Jennifer Freeman.

Oozer3993

Forceatowulf said:

bgassassin said:
Don't forget Earl Watson married Jennifer Freeman.

I'm going to try to look at this positively: This gives hope to homely/average guys everywhere! I might have a chance with T-Swizzle!

Forceatowulf said:
Thread should have had a mention of the Nets. I mean look at them.. god damn.

Official 2009 Dec NBA Season Thread of the Nets have 99 Problems but a Win Ain't One

numble

Forceatowulf said:

94LnG.jpg

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
"Guys made a commitment that they were not going to not play hard anymore," Rambis said. "I've maintained all along this is a good group of guys. They're trying to do the right things. They're staying together. There's no finger pointing. There's no blame. They want to get better to give themselves an opportunity to win. It's just a matter of their youth and their inexperience."
They're not going to not play hard anymore: the 2009 Minnesota Timberwolves.

All of you who keep clowning Khloe are crazy. Sorry but she is attractive. Oh, and I much prefer like last season just one thread for the entire year. Ehh...

DY_nasty

LovingSteam said:
All of you who keep clowning Khloe are crazy. Sorry but she is attractive. Oh, and I much prefer like last season just one thread for the entire year. Ehh...
She is somewhat attractive

but she's the ugly Kardashian.

:(

reilo

LovingSteam said:
What? We've never had one thread for the entire year.

Rodeo Clown said:
They're not going to not play hard anymore: the 2009 Minnesota Timberwolves.

That's really good, I'm currently drawing pride from this statement:

Jay Triano said:
"We haven't been able to play more zone defence, because we haven't had time to practice it."

The team I cheer for doesn't know what a zone defence is because they haven't had any time to practice recently, like in the two month preseason they just finished. Feels good, man.

giri

LovingSteam said:

Is this another of your joke posts?

DY_nasty

Everything's pretty quiet in Portland...
Aldridge's Twitter Account said:
Andre Miller isn't really living up to the hype or his contract, but he sure can bake some nice muffins!
Guys are getting along just fine.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
That Revolving Door Rose™(#1 pick in 2008) is working wonders for the Bulls. A crummy 6 - 9 record with the destination looking more and more like lottery.

Just look at the stats for tonight's game against the mediocre, miserable, pathetic, bottom of the barrel Milwaukee Bucks. Gave up 15 pts to the much smaller and less athletic rookie Jennings while shooting a putrid 8 - 17 from the field.

This is why I've said giving the keys to your franchise to such a young player without first INSTALLING the fundamentals (hustle, rebounding, professionalism, defense, etc. etc) is a bad idea.

I may get frustrated with his playing time but I'm glad the Heat brass is bringing SuperCoolBeas along slowly for when it matters: 2010 and beyond.

reilo

LovingSteam said:
What? I could have sworn last season was just one long thread.
No, it wasn't. The Off-Season thread was.

DY_nasty

I'm gonna miss DJ Augustin. He had so much potential here in Charlotte - LB has ruined him.

strikeselect

DY_nasty said:
I'm gonna miss DJ Augustin. He had so much potential here in Charlotte - LB has ruined him.

Set aside those homerish frustrations. Coaches are overrated. Players make the plays.

Augustin is what he is. A midget PG with a decent shot and subpar athleticism.

DY_nasty

Cerrius said:
Set aside those homerish frustrations. Coaches are overrated. Players make the plays.

Augustin is what he is. A midget PG with a decent shot and subpar athleticism.
The kid is a great point guard prospect, but whatever Larry Brown did to him in the off-season has been sinister to say the least. He's too shellshocked to play meaningful minutes with Brown over his shoulder.

methodman

Banned
pilonv1 said:
:lol :lol :lol

Ellis with 7 straight points to open the 4th quarter in 64 seconds.

Monta needs to drop 50+. Dude is terrorizing the Pacers.

BTW,

Curry sucks ass, and should stick on the bench. CJ is outplaying him.

strikeselect

Monta is putting on a show against the lousy Pacers. Has jacked up 26 shots already and there's still 10 mins to go in the 4th.

Gotta love Nellie ball

pilonv1

methodman said:
Monta needs to drop 50+. Dude is terrorizing the Pacers.

BTW,

Curry sucks ass, and should stick on the bench. CJ is outplaying him.

I dont think he sucks, he's just a rookie.

How is Randolph not playing more?

Zep

Banned
"Iguodala was shooting that last shot and Dalembert thought it was an alley-oop. Iguodala goes to Sam, "I was shooting, Sam ..."

You could then hear Kidd telling Dirk 'he goltended his own guys shot'

Like I said, I've seen it all.

DY_nasty

Zep said:
Iguodala was shooting that last shot and Dalembert thought it was an alley-oop. Iguodala goes to Sam, "I was shooting, Sam ..."

You could then hear Kidd telling Dirk 'he goltended his own guys shot'

Like I said, I've seen it all.
:lol

charsace

Cerrius said:
That Revolving Door Rose™(#1 pick in 2008) is working wonders for the Bulls. A crummy 6 - 9 record with the destination looking more and more like lottery.

Just look at the stats for tonight's game against the mediocre, miserable, pathetic, bottom of the barrel Milwaukee Bucks. Gave up 15 pts to the much smaller and less athletic rookie Jennings while shooting a putrid 8 - 17 from the field.

This is why I've said giving the keys to your franchise to such a young player without first INSTALLING the fundamentals (hustle, rebounding, professionalism, defense, etc. etc) is a bad idea.

I may get frustrated with his playing time but I'm glad the Heat brass is bringing SuperCoolBeas along slowly for when it matters: 2010 and beyond.
You should try to get a job at BSPN. You spin pretty damn good for Beasley. One can only imagine what you could do for Lebron.

DY_nasty said:
The kid is a great point guard prospect, but whatever Larry Brown did to him in the off-season has been sinister to say the least. He's too shellshocked to play meaningful minutes with Brown over his shoulder.

Play the right way, motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom