• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLS Thread of First Kick Tuesday, March 15, 9:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Go for it. Get it up a week before the first game, and this time let's give it a title that will be relevant for more than one day.

I'm excited for the new year, I recently moved near San Jose for a job and today I ordered two Earthquakes season tickets. Hopefully I'll have enough free time to actually use them...

And the San Jose city hearing on the Quakes new stadium is going on right now.

s7evn

Go for it. Get it up a week before the first game, and this time let's give it a title that will be relevant for more than one day.

I'm excited for the new year, I recently moved near San Jose for a job and today I ordered two Earthquakes season tickets. Hopefully I'll have enough free time to actually use them...

You're a Seattle supporter aren't you? Might be hard to cheer for them when they're in town from that season ticket zone.

Anyways, you should probably rag on the defending champs since they bought the championship :p

Akim

Banned

I'll probably just post it up soon, CCL matches start in 2 weeks, we need a new hype thread.

xbhaskarx

The San Jose planning commission voted 6-0 for the Quakes over the local NIMBYs who didn't want a soccer stadium to distract them from the airport, trains, highways, and Bradley tank facility.

Video:
http://www.twitvid.com/VJGSU

You're a Seattle supporter aren't you? Might be hard to cheer for them when they're in town from that season ticket zone.

I'm not sure where you got that idea. I don't really have a team besides the US national team. But I have no problem rooting for the Earthquakes. Or against them. Or not rooting for either team and just hoping to see some good soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom