• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official All-Purpose Girl-GAF Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
hey_monkey said:
In which we will also argue the merits of girls' clothes versus guys' clothes and occasionally get Dear Abbyed, because if we have the punani, we must clearly speak for All Women.
There is no discussion, women have better clothes. It's a god damn fact.

Vox-Pop said:
I thought I was talking to a girl all along. :/
Funny, most people think I'm a middle aged black man.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
SpeedingUptoStop said:

Funny, most people think I'm a middle aged black man.
I thought you were a middle aged black female that liked young adults named vox-pop.

Munch

AgentWhiskersX said:
My friend told me girls fart. MIND = BLOWN if true.

You obviously didn't visit our last thread. I take massive shits, yo. Massive shits. Especially when drunk.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Whoompthereitis said:
No. I tend not to go on anti-semetic tirades after I've had a couple of drinks.
whatever you say, sugartits.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Whoompthereitis said:
Allright, that's it. You and me asshole- let's settle this in the Thunderdome.
Not until you GIVE ME BACK MY SON.

SpeedingUptoStop said:

Seconded. Women's clothing is much more interesting, which is why I don't mind going out with women and help them shop.

Male clothing is so fucking BORING. I need a girl to help me dress myself.

Munch

FlightOfHeaven said:
Seconded. Women's clothing is much more interesting, which is why I don't mind going out with women and help them shop.

Men's clothing rules and just looks damn sexy on women. I like me in a suit. Prrrrr.

wRATH2x

Banned
AqueousTransmission said:
I'm a girl and I know him IRL so it's cool guys, he's allowed in our club.
Holy shit I want to meet him in real life, then our plans to crash the Inception afterparty can move forward.

Boogie

demon said:
whatever you say, sugartits.

I <3 you demon. :lol

Plywood said:
For example: What is your opinion on this? And do you about any female comedians by chance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pxJ2d6bdoc

Oh look, it's a female comic who can only create "comedy" by talking about female-specific issues. This is my surprised face.

Women can absolutely be funny. But it is my entirely defensible position that the majority* of female comics make their living by creating bits focused on the fact that they are women and the travails of their sex.

wRATH2x said:
Holy shit I want to meet him in real life, then our plans to crash the Inception afterparty can move forward.

Totally off-topic, but your avatar reminded me: Visited Bruce Lee's grave on Saturday.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
SpeedingUptoStop said:
Which is mostly due to the freedom allowed. Seriously. Look at any formal event. All the dudes look the same. What is that horseshit.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them

Boogie

RevenantKioku said:
Whatever happened to Tazznum anyway?

I think she got married to Loki.

edit: I'm more concerned about whatever happened to Darkshire, since I seem to have inherited the expected ":p" from him...

I do miss 03-05 GAF. Those were the best of times, the worst of times....plus Fanta Shokata.

Do any of the women on GAF have a deep vested interest in quality 90's east coast rap? It'd be cool but I doubt any of you do. I can not think of one female I know who shares this interest. Maybe it has something to do with how women are generally portrayed within this style of music.
Example:
AZ - Ho Happy Jackie

ATF487

FlightOfHeaven said:

I'd take boring and cheap over cool but SO DAMNED EXPENSIVE

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
So how many girls are actually posting in this thread right now?

wRATH2x said:
You mean you never smelled a girl's farts before?
I'm having a hard time believing it as it is mang. Btw, I didn't see your call the other day. What's up?

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
It's kinda annoying seeing guys still act so weirdly around girls on the internet, but it's good to know most of the gals on this forum seem real down to earth and not doing that whole "I play games and have breasts, kneel before me" silliness.

Anyway, uhhh.. Here, have a cute:

64m93p.jpg

*leaves*

Munch said:
Men's clothing rules and just looks damn sexy on women. I like me in a suit. Prrrrr.

Well, duh. Women are more pleasant to look at. Doesn't change the fact that men's clothes are boring on men. boooourns

ATF487 said:
I'd take boring and cheap over cool but SO DAMNED EXPENSIVE

Even expensive men's clothing is boring. Women can be cheap but interesting.

It's unfair, really.
For the women. They have to look at boring men all the time.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Boogie said:
Oh look, it's a female comic who can only create "comedy" by talking about female-specific issues. This is my surprised face.

Women can absolutely be funny. But it is my entirely defensible position that the majority* of female comics make their living by creating bits focused on the fact that they are women and the travails of their sex.
I agree that it 'seems' the majority of them only like to talk about them being women and their clitoris. But I also think its because possibly women are not inherently funny. So they have to try even harder to be. (Not being sexist, just trying to make an observation here.) Though I'll admit as I guy I found the clip funny, not because of the words per say, but the noise she made to explain their 'communicating on a different level' and her mannerisms from there on. So I suppose while the clip wasn't exactly laugh out loud, it made me smile, seeing her act goofy/silly. Maybe they aren't naturally funny because society doesn't expect it out of them. What do you think?

EvaPlusMinus said:
It's kinda annoying seeing guys still act so weirdly around girls on the internet, but it's good to know most of the gals on this forum seem real down to earth and not doing that whole "I play games and have breasts, kneel before me" silliness.

64m93p.jpg

*leaves*
You sure you don't want to stay and talk some flatulence?

RevenantKioku

Boogie said:
I think she got married to Loki.

edit: I'm more concerned about whatever happened to Darkshire, since I seem to have inherited the expected ":p" from him...

I do miss 03-05 GAF. Those were the best of times, the worst of times....plus Fanta Shokata.
Oh god, they were good times. And I think it was summer '03 when BuddyC's big thread wen down, right? That is the first time (and only time, actually) that I was refreshing a thread like that.

Sai-kun

Banned
EvaPlusMinus said:

64m93p.jpg

*leaves*

Hey wait only I'm allowed to post that image :lol

Noshino

SpeedingUptoStop said:

I hate the fact that women have it much easier when it comes to clothes, they not only have more clothes to pick from, but in average, the prices tend to be cheaper as well.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
I thought this was the new "catch-all" girl-age thread.

Anyway, just wanted to say that BladeWorker is one of my favorite posters on NeoGAF. She just seems like a very chill, level-headed, and all-round cool person. Need more people like her around here to better compliment the excessive zany. I hate to play favorites because I like most people here regardless, but I notice BladeWorkers posts more as she always gives me good advice in the Girl-age thread.

Noshino said:
I hate the fact that women have it much easier when it comes to clothes, they not only have more clothes to pick from, but in average, the prices tend to be cheaper as well.

I don't envy that. I can get away with wearing a t-shirt and jeans everyday and no one will say anything to me, but if a girl does that she'll probably get called out by her peers for being "frumpy."

Boogie

esquire said:
Anyway, just wanted to say that BladeWorker is one of my favorite posters on NeoGAF. She just seems like a very chill, level-headed, and all-round cool person. Need more people like her around here to better compliment the excessive zany. I hate to play favorites because I like most people here regardless, but I notice BladeWorkers posts more as she always gives me good advice in the Girl-age thread.

So, it would disappoint you to learn that she's actually a man, then?

Ryn

Noshino said:

Not in all sizes though! Being a relatively short girl I have a hell of a time trying to find a good pair of pants that I think look good and actually fit me lol. A lot of the ones I like tend to drag on the floor if I try them on. :(

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Boogie said:
So, it would disappoint you to learn that she's actually a man, then?
Nah, that'd just make it easier to offer to buy him a beer if he was ever in the Bay Area for being so cool and not feel weird about it looking like I was trying to make a move on her or something.

Also, I already have a girlfriend, broham.

noisome07

Banned
64m93p.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

i dont know what it is but i fucking lose it when i see that picture

Ashes

Banned
So we've got sexism, woman's rights, look how worse it was before moments, sexist jokes, hey woman fart like men do, then more sexist jokes, see how far we've come, let's ask women what they think, then questions about whether a poster is actually a women. And I think we've had:post pics bit already. ~I don't know why I'm surprised, it kind of represents the real world we live in. :/

edit: what'd ya know, first hundred post summary as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom