• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official April NBA thread of.... title has been dealt for NY's 2015 first rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizword

Banned
Legendary game though. 3 away from a 40 point triple double. And a person plays in the game when he is fouled out. Don Nelson should coach every team. 5 player team in the last game. Andris Bierdns is forced to granny shot at free throw line. Legendary team next year. It is like the semipro team was playing tonight.

Ephemeris

Spooks said:
Cavs v Bulls schedule

Yeaaaah early Saturday game
Nice! Wasn't expecting the first game to be Saturday.

Post Seasonnn!

lebron-kobe-chalk.jpg

Jeff-DSA

First game of the season that I left early. Disgusting. Only Deron and Okur wanted that game, it seemed.

Thanks for toughing out another game, Boozer! Your ability to play through injuries is admirable...reminds me of Malone!

Ah well, if we've got two starters questionable it's almost better to have to open up on the road so that you don't drop games at home. We can lose the first two in Denver, come home and regroup when we're more healthy, and try to steal one later in the series. It's the only real bright side I can think of.

I'm pulling for Phoenix throughout the playoffs now. Go Suns.

Branduil

-Lakers/Thunder

Lakers in 6

-Nuggets/Jazz

Jazz in 6

-Mavs/Spurs

Mavs in 6

-Suns/Blazers

Suns in 5

-Cavs/Bulls

Cavs in 4

-Celtics/Heat

Heat in 7

-Magic/Bobcats

Magic in 6

-Hawks/Bucks

Hawks in 6

wizword

Banned
jobber said:
*Pees on the 09-10 nba regular season*
season wasn't that bad. We now know that boston last year in the play offs. Everything else was pretty ordinary. Still going to be orlando versus lakers, or lakers versus cavs which was obvious.

pilonv1

Fucking moron Nellie. Now we'll end up with a guy like Cousins or at best Wesley Johnson instead of a shot at Turner or Wall. FUCK YOU DON NELSON GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK TO MAUI

pilonv1 said:
Fucking moron Nellie. Now we'll end up with a guy like Cousins or at best Wesley Johnson instead of a shot at Turner or Wall. FUCK YOU DON NELSON GET YOUR FAT ASS BACK TO MAUI

Just be happy Curry was a full success.

Now all you have to do is get lucky for like 2 more drafts, get a competent coach, fix your management, and find an owner.

Simple, really.

wizword

Banned
pilonv1 said:
lottery is rigged. At least in wnba that is true. Stern probably give golden state a better pick for making the last game interesting.

Branduil

The Crimson Blur said:
Just be happy Curry was a full success.

Now all you have to do is get lucky for like 2 more drafts, get a competent coach, fix your management, and find an owner.

Simple, really.
Don't forget trade Ellis.

RBH

Game 1 - Sat April 17 Milwaukee at Atlanta 5:30PM ESPN
Game 2 - Tue April 20 Milwaukee at Atlanta 7:00PM NBATV
Game 3 - Sat April 24 Atlanta at Milwaukee 7:00PM ESPN
Game 4 - Mon April 26 Atlanta at Milwaukee TBD TBD TBD
Game 5 * Wed April 28 Milwaukee at Atlanta TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Fri April 30 Atlanta at Milwaukee TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sun May 2 Milwaukee at Atlanta TBD TBD TBD

5:30 wtf

RBH said:
Game 1 - Sat April 17 Milwaukee at Atlanta 5:30PM ESPN
Game 2 - Tue April 20 Milwaukee at Atlanta 7:00PM NBATV
Game 3 - Sat April 24 Atlanta at Milwaukee 7:00PM ESPN
Game 4 - Mon April 26 Atlanta at Milwaukee TBD TBD TBD
Game 5 * Wed April 28 Milwaukee at Atlanta TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Fri April 30 Atlanta at Milwaukee TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sun May 2 Milwaukee at Atlanta TBD TBD TBD

5:30 wtf

At least you get a Saturday game. I have to wait until Sunday :/

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Working on the playoff thread in a second.

Still could use a topic title.

giri said:
Unfair to say that really, Dantoni wasn't given a bench to work with. Eddie house, brian skinner?, most of our good bench now has come from a trade for j-rich & dudley, and then by not selling draft picks for dragic and lopez. The young guys that dantoni did have, did develop under him, Amare, LB, JJ to an extent, diaw certainly improved (then massively regressed).

I have more issues with D'Toni than just the bench but you can't defend him too strongly with the lack of bench when the man was GM for a season and gave that kind of deal to Marcus fucking Banks. Diaw seriously overpaid, LB overpaid... Genius said Gasol was too slow then they bring in Shaq (Shaq actually wasn't D'Toni admittedly but still ironic). He certainly wasn't the one to develop any of our guys either, he's admitted before to not having a taste for training up young guys.

Anyway, screw the past as we are looking good in the present. I don't think many picked the Suns to get the 3 earlier in the season! I just pray Lopez is ready for Round 2 which is where I'm worried. I'm not thrilled about the prospect of playing the Mavs. Also, classy comment Jeff.

In regards to the George fouling out but staying in the game due to injuries, this is actually the second time it's happened to the Warriors this season. Curry fouled out of a game earlier this season but stayed on the floor for the same reason. I remember the idiot announcers that game thought that the Warriors would be forced to play 4 on 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom