• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

i'm now a victim of downsizing. So, come on, help an unemployed person out!

Deadly Premonition (360) - $17
- Brand New & Sealed
SOLD!
Gears of War 2 (360) - $16
- Good condition with artwork, case and manual
Halo 3 (360) - $12
- disc has light scratches that don't affect play
- complete with case, artwork and manual
Assassin's Creed 2 (360) - $20
- disc in good condition with case, artwork and manual
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) - $25
- good condition, complete with case, manual and artwork
Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition - $35
- Complete with artwork, metal case, artbook, decals, and usb drive(tested it and does not work)
I also have some other games for 360 available but my camera's battery died and I can't find the charger for it. Also, have a 3-way AV splitter. Bought it and one side tends to mess up at times and has to be readjusted. it works sometimes but I'll sell it as a 2-way splitter for $5.
6895cl.jpg

All prices include shipping. Please email me with questions, concerns, OFFERS, etc.

I am possibly looking to get rid of my 2nd (extra) PS3 slim 120gig. I am moving and my new roomie is going to have a second ps3. Any idea what people would pay for it? I honestly bought it about 6 months ago, and have only played it about 20 times. I guess I will take offers. Perfect condition, ships in it's original box, comes with dual shock, and all cords. I will let you chose between an HDMI cord or the regular composite cables that were included with it.

FoxMcCloudDS said:
I am possibly looking to get rid of my 2nd (extra) PS3 slim 120gig. I am moving and my new roomie is going to have a second ps3. Any idea what people would pay for it? I honestly bought it about 6 months ago, and have only played it about 20 times. I guess I will take offers. Perfect condition, ships in it's original box, comes with dual shock, and all cords. I will let you chose between an HDMI cord or the regular composite cables that were included with it.

Include a good game with it and you can sell it for MSRP of $300. But if you don't have a game with it, sell it for under $300. Also, including an HDMI cord you could probably sell it for that price. I don't think they include HDMI cords still but I have no idea. I got mine at launch and it didn't come with a cord like that.

JohngPR

Looking to sell following Items (please PM):

BlazBlue Limited Edition PS3- $52 Shipped

Soul Calibur IV Limited Edition Fight Stick PS3 (lightly used box included)- $40 shipped

Condemned 1&2 (C1 is in like new condition and C2 has light surface scratches but totally playable with no issues: $22 for both shipped

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1- $7 shipped

No More Heroes 1 Brand New Sealed- SOLD

Metal Gear Saga Vol. 2 Brand New Sealed $45 shipped

Pics upon request. :)

Ebay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=johngpr&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Goozex Feedback: http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=6148634446919

My 2nd Dreamcast died and I decided enough is enough. Shipping is included
2010VacationDayExtravaganza003.jpg

2010VacationDayExtravaganza002.jpg

2010VacationDayExtravaganza001.jpg

3 controllers $5 each
4 memory cards 1 is the four memory in one card 5 bucks each
imports
Garou Mark of the Wolves 20
Virtual On Ontario mission 10
Capcom vs SNK 10
US
King of Fighters Match of Millinium 10
King of Fighters 99 10
House of the Dead 2 10
Record of Lodoss War 15
Crazy Taxi 10
Chu Chu Rocket 10
Street Fighter Alpha 3 15
Sega Smashpack 10
Shenmue 15
Jet Grind Radio15

or the whole lot for $115

PM and I'll get it out as soon as possible.

MidnightScott said:
Include a good game with it and you can sell it for MSRP of $300. But if you don't have a game with it, sell it for under $300. Also, including an HDMI cord you could probably sell it for that price. I don't think they include HDMI cords still but I have no idea. I got mine at launch and it didn't come with a cord like that.

that's around the price I was hoping to get. I have plenty of games, but I don't know if I could part with them!!! Haha

t1mmmy

Neo Member
I know this thread is for gaming only, but just wanted to throw this out there incase anyone was interested at all.

I am selling my 06 Mitsubishi Evolution IX GSR, its located in Nashville, TN with 37xxx miles. Please PM me if your interested or know anyone that may be and I can give you PLENTY of more information and pictures!

92334885.jpg

Drastic

t1mmmy said:
I know this thread is for gaming only, but just wanted to throw this out there incase anyone was interested at all.

I am selling my 06 Mitsubishi Evolution IX GSR, its located in Nashville, TN with 37xxx miles. Please PM me if your interested or know anyone that may be and I can give you PLENTY of more information and pictures!

92334885.jpg

Price?

DCX

DCX
t1mmmy said:

92334885.jpg
holy mother...

DCX

Jomjom

Banned
Selling/Trading: 2 Platinum Wavebirds w/ receivers in excellent condition. They work perfectly and the sticks are not loose at all.

25 shipped per or I'll check your list for stuff.

t1mmmy

Neo Member
Tylahedras said:
That's a great ride man, why you want to get rid of it?

About to accept a job that's about a 2 hour commute daily and feel like crap if I had to put that many miles on her. Also just wanted to get some money and buy my parents a new hybrid for having supported me through college

Sanjuro

Transformers: War for Cybertron - XBOX 360 - $44 shipped.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan (Factory Sealed) - Looking for around $60. Going on eBay soon.

XBOX Live Vision Cameras
- $10 Shipped.

Halo: ODST - New & Sealed $20 Shipped.

Nintendo
Nintendo Gamecube.
Super Nintendo.
Sony
Playstation.
Playstation 2.

Microsoft
XBOX.
Sega
Sega Dreamcast.
Sega Genesis.

Other Items
Tiger game.comhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11334789&postcount=3225 - $10
Nintendo promo and misc promo items.
DVD

Here is my entire feedback list as well as references for positive members to do business with in this thread.
My current GAF feedback.

Movement

I received my movies from Google today. I feel bad, but the communication was still bad. I take back him scamming now, he is a legit seller. Sorry, buddy.

Eltacoman said:
I received my movies from Google today. I feel bad, but the communication was still bad. I take back him scamming now, he is a legit seller. Sorry, buddy.

As long as it turned out alright, that's what counts. It's understandable to get anxious when people don't respond especially when you're out money during that time.

Triz

Posted awhile back with no interest so I'm trying again.

Sealed 20th anniversary Game Boy Micro Famicom. US version. minor box wear can provide pics if reqeusted. $120 shipped.

Firehead

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
As long as it turned out alright, that's what counts. It's understandable to get anxious when people don't respond especially when you're out money during that time.
Well, he was in the middle of moving, wasn't he? I wonder what'll happen with those PayPal disputes.. :/

soyboy

XBOX 360
I have a 60 GIG 360 console about 8 months old that I'm selling with two controllers.

It's in perfect working condition just selling it because i picked up the 360S on a whim this weekend and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my old console. I don't have the headsets that come with it.

I'm willing to part with it for $200 or best offer. Willing to ship anywhere.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to get a feel to see if anyone would be interested in a 15" Macbook Pro (2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo).

I'm thinking about upgrading to a unibody model and I'd want to have a deal in place to sell my old one before I spend that much money on a new laptop. I'd be happy to send pictures, give more stats, etc.

PM me if interested

Firehead said:
Well, he was in the middle of moving, wasn't he? I wonder what'll happen with those PayPal disputes.. :/

Dunno, if he was you'd think he'd give a heads up about still not getting them out or delaying payment until after the move? It doesn't really matter since it's resolved now I'm just saying it's understandable to be uneasy.

NoRéN

i'm now a victim of downsizing. So, come on, help an unemployed person out!

Deadly Premonition (360) - $17
- Brand New & Sealed
SOLD!
Gears of War 2 (360) - $16
- Good condition with artwork, case and manual
Halo 3 (360) - $12
- disc has light scratches that don't affect play
- complete with case, artwork and manual
Assassin's Creed 2 (360) - $20
- disc in good condition with case, artwork and manual
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) - $25
- good condition, complete with case, manual and artwork
Splinter Cell Conviction Collector's Edition - $35
- Complete with artwork, metal case, artbook, decals, and usb drive(tested it and does not work)
I also have some other games for 360 available but my camera's battery died and I can't find the charger for it. Also, have a 3-way AV splitter. Bought it and one side tends to mess up at times and has to be readjusted. it works sometimes but I'll sell it as a 2-way splitter for $5.
6895cl.jpg

All prices include shipping. Please email me with questions, concerns, OFFERS, etc.

xaosslug

FOR SALE:

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

PSP:
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (gh, sealed)
Metal Gear: ACiD 2 (w/ solid eye, region 2)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III

PS3:
The Club (Korean release, all English)
Cross Edge
Madden 10
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (region 2)
Red Faction: Guerrilla (region 4)
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Street Fighter IV FightPad - Blanka (mint/complete)
Halo 3

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-rays:
Coraline
Monsters vs Aliens
Friday the 13th Killer Cut
Freddy vs Jason
Watchmen Directors cut
Talladega nights

knee

ALL ARE NEW, SEALED, and include shipping within the U.S.
$3 extra to ship to canada

PS3
Red Faction Guerilla - $17
Wet - $17
Wolfenstein - $22
Guitar Hero: Metallica - $25
Guitar Hero: Smash Hits - $15
Guitar Hero: World Tour - $10
DiRT 2 - $27

PSP
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier - $15
Gran Turismo for PSP - $18

imag0042z.jpg
imag0050g.jpg

$50 Shipped within the states. Includes:

• GBA SP (Version with brighter screen) - System has some outer wear, but inside is in good condition.
  • Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
  • Metroid Fusion
  • Advance Wars
  • Charger (not pictured)

I also have Beavis and Butthead: Mike Judge Collection Volumes 1, 2, and 3 New and Sealed for $30.
Each volume goes for 16.99 on Amazon

This item will be sent Media Mail. If you'd like Priority, you would have to pay the difference (probably like $6 to $8).

Wow, I guess that's one of the benefits of living next to a large distribution center. :)

Positive feedback again for YagizY and Black Rainbow for fast payment and great communication.

Giolon

FOR SALE:

Xbox 360 Super Street Fighter IV Asia Collector's Edition - Barely Used

What you get:
  • Asia Version of Super Street Fighter IV - No Region Lock. Contains English / Japanese. Exactly the same as US/Japan verson.
  • Cover Art is reversible! Contains both US and Japanese artwork!
  • Instruction Manual (in English!)
  • Character Artbook (in Japanese)
  • Free download code for Super Classic Costume Pack (Contains Guile, Dhalsim, Gen, Fei Long) Must be used on Xbox Asia Marketplace, but you can do this with an XBL silver account and use the outfits on your normal XBL account on the same system
  • DVD containing all promotional videos from both SF4 and SSF4
  • CD containing the Character theme music from SF4 and SSF4. All 35 characters are covered.
  • Original Cardboard Box coversleeve to contain all of the above. Slightly dented by the postal service.

What you DO NOT get:

Animation code for SSF4 Juri OVA.

Asking Price: $50 OBO + shipping (from California)

For Sale:

- Xbox 360 (NTSC) in great condition, plays good as new.
- Purchased June 2009, has jasper chip, HDMI port
- Comes with 60gb harddrive, power brick and cord, tv cables(HD/SD), wired headset
- one wired controller, one wireless controller
- Original box and papers come included too
- Halo 3, and Halo 3:ODST, both NTSC. Both are in great condition, come in original cases and manuals, play good as new.

looking for around $185 shipped, or if you live in west Michigan by any chance and want to pick it up it will only be $170. U.S. only please.

IMG_0507.jpg

friskykillface said:
selling:

Xbox 360 elite 120 gb system, still sealed in bag black wireless controller, still sealed in bag black wired headset, also includes HDMI cable and the rest of what comes in.
good condition
asking for $185 shipped , thats my ebay name , just in case your wondering

Thinking of breaking up the system, maybe just sell the console with cables for about $140 shipped
120 GB hard drive for $55 shipped
Black Wireless Controller for $25 shipped
CIMG4651.jpg

0f77b97a-1-2.jpg

Lost Planet 2-$35 shipped
Alan Wake- $40 shipped- includes DLC code-Sold
Splinter cell-Sold
Skate 3- $35 shipped
Super Mario Galaxy 2-Sealed -$37 shipped

ed0ac1d9-1-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption-PS3, mint $40 shipped, no map is included
6dc9bbdc-1-1.jpg

889170eb-1-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption shirt- size L never worn $10 shipped

2da30590-1.jpg

Also selling
The Beatles Rock Band-sealed-$25 shipped
Rock Band-Sealed-$15 shipped
Guitar Hero Aerosmith-sealed-$14 shipped
Ninja Gaiden 2- Sealed with slip cover-$16 shipped- Sold
Warhawk Bundle-sealed includes blutooth headset -$25 shipped
Guitar Hero World Tour-mint-$13 shipped
Guitar Hero 3-disc has some scratches -$10 shipped
7e52cc56-1-1.jpg

Nintendo DS lite- onyx also included is my R4 with a 2gb micro SD card
couple scratches on the touch screen, mostly from playing elite beat agents but other then that in good condition, top screen good, couple scuffs and scratches around the outside of the ds
but overall kept in good condition .
also included but not pictured is a carry case
looking for about $100 + $5 for shipping
iphone pic, so its a kinda shitty pic :lol
ae118ba3-1.jpg

more pics: dont want to take more space
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/b7a51300.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/d6f03830.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/8beced20.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/bd669a84.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/ee7e8d1d.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/5232df3f.jpg

also selling/ trading Game boy advance games: pics coming in a bit, also adding more stuff later
Mario and Luigi superstar saga -complete in box and everything
castlevania circle of the moon- complete in box and everything, box is pretty bent and scuffs, i bought this when the gba came out so it was bound to happen :p
F-zero GP legend -complete in box and everything
Mario golf advance-complete in box and everything- couple bents on the box
Wario Ware Inc micro minigames-complete in box and everything

leaving Positive feedback for PepsimanVsJoe , fast shipping , overall great item :D thanks again

For Sale or Trade:

Game Boy Micro (fire face plate) - pic on previous page
w/ Rockman Zero 2 (JP)
$45 Shipped

GBA JP
F-Zero
$9 Shipped

Mario Kart Circuit
Loose $8 Shipped

Famicom Mini (Japanese Game Boy Advance Nintendo Releases)
Zelda $15
Star Solider $10

PS3

Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Fight Stick in box with move card
$45 Shipped

Western Digital 250GB
2.5" Sata Hard Drive (works but has been sitting for a couple months so AS IS)
$20 Shipped

asdad123

Trying to sell my T9600 CPU 2.8Ghz. I realized I dont need a cpu this powerful so I am sticking with the original P7350 that came with my G51. Worked great with everything I threw at it.

90pvlf.jpg

Looking for 190 shipped.

I don't like these games but you probably do. I'm trying to fund some upcoming purchases, any "help" is appreciated! ^_^ Come on people, buy these games! No bullshit here!

***ADDED PRICES***
US & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate. May discount if you buy more than one.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees) (Disk, Manual, Case in perfect condition)

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16
Brutal Legend - $16
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18
Little King's Story - $25
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14
Sands of Destruction - $20
Mega Man ZX - $20
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12

Before I begin, positive feedback to Dwayne for being a cool New Zealand international customer, and younglink7 for being a great customer unbound by his NeoGAF member status or whatnot. :]

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $10 or so), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

PS3

Demon Souls Deluxe Edition w/Strategy Guide, Artbook and Soundtrack CD: $45

3D Dot Game Heroes SOLD

PS2 (NTSC-J Games, MUST HAVE A COMPATIBLE PS2 OR PS3 TO PLAY THESE)

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ (Includes english-voiced Kingdom Hearts II with Japanese menu interface, Kingdom Hearts: Re:CoM in Japanese if I recall rightly), manual's a bit scruffed up, that's it, SOLD

Devil May Cry, Japanese Version with English voice and text if I recall rightly, $5, free with Devil Summoner

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, First-Press Edition with the soundtrack CD included, $15

Game Boy Advance

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (cartridge-only) SOLD
Super Mario Bros. Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $15
Star Soldier Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $10
Famicom Mini Duo, Super Mario Bros. and Star Soldier, $20

Other Stuff

NeoGeo Pocket Color, Crystal color with a few scratches on screen, $60 in box with Card Fighters Clash (Capcom version) and SNK vs. Capcom Match of the Millennium, both cartridge-only
Iron Man Blu-ray, $10
The Matrix Blu-ray Digibook edition, $15, 10 with anything else in the store
Transformers Blu-ray $10
Devil May Cry 4 3-disc Import Soundtrack and Promotional Mini-Artbook, $15

...that's about it for now I guess.

Cruzader

Banned
My Stuff:

PS3 Games:

xprml3.jpg

*All games mint/complete ; prices include shipping+DC*

+Tekken 6 - $24
+Warhawk - $15
+Socom: Confrontation - $15
+Brutal Legend (New/Sealed) - $16
+Dead Space (New/Sealed) - (Trade only)

**Taking Demon's Souls out for a while, you can still PM offers though. Need to find where I put it....

XBOX360:

-Halo 3: ODST (2 Disk - New/Sealed) - $$25

MISC:

- $30 Staples GC - trade for a game/PSN card, or PM paypal offer.
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit key/serial(Upgrade Kit) - PM offers.

----
WANT:

Anyone have a used Otter case for iPhone 3GS(Black/white)???? I need one for cheap, dont care if it shows wear etc. Please PM if you have one. Could trade for a game or pay with PP. Looking for the model "Commuter" series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom