• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Rufus

I'm interested in the Max Payne bundle as well, but also Kane & Lynch, since I would be paying 4€ more instead of just 4€ for the latter. I feel like such a cheap ass, but whatever. :lol

Caveat: I don't have any funds on my PayPal account right now, so I would have to pay you back later (as soon as possible, tomorrow or one or two days later) or gift you something of equivalent value.

Taken care of by someone outside this forum.

colinp

Banned
luiztfc is a class act through and through.

Three cheers for Luiz! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

Aon

Hello! As an Australian, I was wondering if someone might gift me the 3.74 USD Max Payne bundle in return for any of the $4 things currently on sale?

Thanks for your time.

confused

Banned
Okay, here's my problem :

James Cameron's Avatar the game, PAL price 33.50, US price 13.40.

Any Us-er willing to gift it to me on Steam, Will Return the favor by providing Either an unused FEAR 2 retail code for use in Steam, or a Steam purchase worth 10 euros. Sadly I have no access to Paypal.

Will aso toss in one month of free XBOX LIVE GOLD, just because I can

Shaneus

So, Red Faction Guerilla is on sale today in the AU Steam store for $17.50, $5 in the US one. Anyone wish to gift? Can pay right away :)

Parham

Banned
UrbanRats said:
So, Red Faction Guerrilla is not available in EU, but is in US.
If an American gift it to me, can i still use it?
Yes.

Shaneus said:
So, Red Faction Guerilla is on sale today in the AU Steam store for $17.50, $5 in the US one. Anyone wish to gift? Can pay right away :)

What is your SteamID?

Shaneus

Steam ID is Shaneus2k2. Thanks!

Ps if it's okay, can I pay in about 5 hours? Body clock woke me up at 3:10am Melbourne time today (as it has ever other damn day this week) and I need my sleep :lol

Parham

Banned
Shaneus said:
Steam ID is Shaneus2k2. Thanks!

Ps if it's okay, can I pay in about 5 hours? Body clock woke me up at 3:10am Melbourne time today (as it has ever other damn day this week) and I need my sleep :lol
Okay, just make sure to accept my friend request before you go to sleep. Otherwise, I wont be able to gift the game to you.

Shaneus

Awesome, thanks!

Oh, and my "account name" is Shaneus2k2" but my Steam profile is "shaneus", so it's one of those two you need to friend.

graywolf323

would anyone from the UK be willing to gift me DA: Awakenings? It's about $5 cheaper on sale over there

I can send paypal

Xevo

Could anyone gift me Titan Quest Gold? The problem is not the price, but the censored german version...

Shaneus

How shit... I had one of my browsers still set to US and noticed that Rockstar have a pack up, with all the awesome games in it. Not realising it was set to US, I checked in another browser and there's no pack at all! I suppose when almost half your games are cut because you can't be fucked getting them rated, there's no point.

thy_

I'm looking for someone to gift me a non "low violence" version of Borderlands. (or lets me paricipate in a fourpack).

Shaneus

I know this is a MASSIVE fucking stretch (and kind of out of the bounds of this thread) but is anyone in the US able to act as a shipping address and forward this onto me? Fucking sucks that you have to be a US resident to get it. Bastards.

Hey guys, can someone help me out in buying Borderlands with the Zombie Island and General Knoxx DLC? I'm not sure if you can gift DLC just wondering otherwise I can by it for a slightly inflated price.

Here is my Steam page

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sheikh212

steam id is sheikh212 or 'u_mad?' which I think is my screen name

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Hi.
Im looking for someone who can 'gift me' RailWorks .
I dont have a credit card but i can share some PSN stuff like:
- BFBC2 Onslaught DLC
- BFBC2 Engineer Skin
- Monkey Island Special Edition
- Monkey Island 2 Special Edition
- Some SSFIV costumes
- 5 dollars in PSN Credits
- More stuff im gonna buy later
Thanks

Shaneus

Anyone know if you can gift things through Impulse or if it's easy to spoof what country you're coming from? Dragon Age pack is ridiculously cheap but not available in Australia. Pricks.

graywolf323

Shaneus said:
Anyone know if you can gift things through Impulse or if it's easy to spoof what country you're coming from? Dragon Age pack is ridiculously cheap but not available in Australia. Pricks.

you can purchase gifts through Impulse

if you'd like I can help you out right now

I know this is a bit of a bump, but I suspect I won't be the only Aussie hoping some kind person could gift them a copy of F1 2010, preferably from the US store.

It was listed as $36 (as it still is in the US), but has gone to $54. I'll naturally be able to repay you via PayPal.

Oh wow.

Thanks AusGAF for vouching for me. As it happens, a delightful friend came out of the blue to help me, so it's all unnecessary.

Sorry!

itxaka

Defeatist
Looking for someone to buy Just Cause 2 and Batman GOTY on the EIDOS Online Store from the UK as they are having a 75% off!

Anyone up for it? Thanks in advance!

Recon

Banned
itxaka said:
Looking for someone to buy Just Cause 2 and Batman GOTY on the EIDOS Online Store from the UK as they are having a 75% off!

Anyone up for it? Thanks in advance!

i would also be interested in Batman GOTY, if its redeemable on steam anyways.

MNC

What's the price of Secret of Monkey Island bundle in USD?

If it's 7,50 or less, can someone gift it to me?

Will repay ofcourse.

Top Bottom