• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official E3 2007 Nintendo Press Conference Thread

Capoeira

So what I've gathered so far is...

Nintendo is now a company for senior citizens and the ladies.

This does not bode well for the rest of the conference :/

taconinja

The barrage of numbers is what I expected since this is a press conference. The journalists will all be typing these things up for people that aren't addicted to the live feeds like us. Don't know how much about future games will be in here. My guess is 50%.

Omnicent

bah! at this rate there will be a 1min game montage at the very end of the conference.
I don't care about sales Reggie! I rush home for this...

also wtf is with the commercial like thing.....

Woot Zapper!

X26

Banned
What is this shit? Stats, stats, stats, casual gamer pandering, stats, bad jokes, awkward silence, stats, stats, casual gaming, stats

Oh god... how could anything be worse than the MS conference?

We've sold loads... no new games though, and we're still going to sell billions. Thanks, bye! :lol

Dartastic

Youtube? WTF? I guess they're trumpeting numbers to get 3rd parties on this shit, but... Guh. This really is pointless. They better start showing some games soon. AHAHHAAH "Nintendo brings Zelda II to Wii, brags about how awesome they are" AHAHHAHA. RAD ZAPPER! FINALLY SOMETHIGN AWESOME

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Some crazy gun pheripheral?

Now I welcome to the world, the first offspring of the Wii remote and the Nunchuk: The Wii Zapper." It's a lightgun that houses both like a machinegun.

Kolgar

LOL, we really do expect too much from these conferences.

Oh look, the Wii Zapper.

You know, Reggie's all right. He's good for Nintendo. Heck, he even looks a little like Donkey Kong. :lol

This conference is already WAY better than MS's. The video clips are entertaining and Reggie is an engaging speaker. MS should learn from Nintendo in terms of presentations.

J2 Cool

Damn, looking good so far. The Zapper, Resident Evil, 1st party zapper, mario/sonic olympic games. Smash Bros. December 3rd! :O

Dartastic

REGGIE, I HATE YOU. TEASING SONIC ON SMASH BROS, THEN JUST ANNOUNCING A RELEASE DATE. We ALREADY KNEW IT WAS COMING OUT THIS YEAR. AGAOHIGHIOAIGOHAOHIGOHIIOHAGIOAOHIGGOHIOHIG. Hate. You. So. Much.

Top Bottom