• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread:Stat padding? Never heard of him.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
McCoy was tired and Bryce brown has a low carry rating. Between that and his team of juicers I felt the fumble coming. I can't tell you how many times ive fumbled with the lead on the goal line.

It was probably a bad move but I stand by my throw! His dude hit some warp speed to grab the ball. Oh well

Rorschach

I have a small window after work tomorrow. Going out to dinner for restaurant week around 6:15. I'll be home from work around 4:45, so we can try to squeeze the game in then. Otherwise I should be around after dinner (not sure when that will be though).

445 works for me! I'd be available tonight if it was at 8, but anything after that is pushing it.

bluemax

Banned
Actually Soka,I just realized I had the dates and times backwards. I have a phone interview in 30 minutes so I can't go now. Sorry!

Rorschach

McCoy was tired and Bryce brown has a low carry rating. Between that and his team of juicers I felt the fumble coming. I can't tell you how many times ive fumbled with the lead on the goal line.

It was probably a bad move but I stand by my throw! His dude hit some warp speed to grab the ball. Oh well

As a fellow fumbler, I totally back you up here. I would have taken knees (I did vs someone here even though I was only up 3 and he would get the ball back with time) just because it's the only way I wouldn't fumble. The fumbles are ridiculous.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

Was his onside short of ten yards and your cpu guys agressively went after the ball anyway? I swear onsides are fucked in this game.

Splat

I was keying on the run pretty hard, I think it was probably 2nd and ~12 after a TFL? Had basically given up on winning once you hit FG range though, so I slept better than I expected after that, haha.

Sokantish

As a fellow fumbler, I totally back you up here. I would have taken knees (I did vs someone here even though I was only up 3 and he would get the ball back with time) just because it's the only way I wouldn't fumble. The fumbles are ridiculous.

Trade that loser McFadden like I traded Peterson. The only way McFadden isn't fumbling is if he's injured anyway!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Was his onside short of ten yards and your cpu guys agressively went after the ball anyway? I swear onsides are fucked in this game.

YEP. Bounced off my guy at like the 45 and into his hands. I've noticed the same thing. Expect the few times I've been in the position to need an onsides I think I've recovered 1 out of 6 or 7? Its more like a 65 percent success rate against me.

Smokey

I like college basketball but I'm a multi-teamer.

I like college bball for the atmosphere. In fact ill probably be going to the Texas/Kansas game this weekend even though UT is terrible.

Friend of mine played against Kansas at Allen Field house a couple of years ago and said it was the loudest basketball arena he's played in. Said it was very hard to focus or think properly in that environment.

Splat

YEP. Bounced off my guy at like the 45 and into his hands. I've noticed the same thing. Expect the few times I've been in the position to need an onsides I think I've recovered 1 out of 6 or 7? Its more like a 65 percent success rate against me.

I've had somewhat decent success just instant switching to the closest guy and mashing y to catch it, but it's iffy.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I actually think it's better to have your normal kick return team out there and audible to onside recover. They seem to be less agressive and you still have at least one wr to control yourself.

Games Remaining

Seahawks @ Rams
Ravens @ Jets
Cowboys @ Steelers
Chargers @ Raiders
Falcons @ Broncos
Redskins @ Panthers
Giants @ Browns
Saints @ Chiefs

Almost a quarter-way through the season. I wonder how drastically different the charts will be at season's end.

-There are currently 8 undefeated teams. 49ers, Bills, and Dolphins are 4-0. Colts, Saints, Giants, and Buccanneers are 3-0.
-There are currently 5 winless teams. The Browns, Jets, Seahawks, Packers, and Ravens are all 0-3. Ravens and Jets face off this week in the Jets home opener.
-The Bengals and Texans are the only teams with 3 road wins (no losses).
-The Giants, Vikings, Dolphins, and 49ers are the only teams with 3 home wins (no losses).
-5 games with 10 different teams have gone into OT.
-The (3-1) Vikings and the (1-2) Patriots are averaging the most Points Per Game at 40.3. The Jets are in last at 4.3 ppg.
-The Jets are averaging the most points allowed at 145 through 3 games. Next closest are the Titans at 135 points through 4 games, or the Steelers at 112 points through 3 games.
-The Bills lead the league with 16 INTs.
-The Giants lead the league with 18 sacks, and have only played 3 games.
-The Vikings have an amazing 11 TDs on 11 Red Zone appearances.
-The Giants have only had another offense in their Red Zone once so far, they are the only team with 100% DEF RDZ% AND 100% OFF REDZ%.
-The Cardinals have been penalized a league high 5 times for a league high 59 yards.
-The Cowboys and the Bills lead the league with a +9 TO differential.
-The Panthers and the Jets have a league low -10 TO differential.
-The Jets and the Eagles and the unluckiest teams in the league with 5 fumbles lost.
-The Bengals are the luckiest team in the league with no fumbles lost.

-Tom Brady leads the league with 12 TDs.
-Joe Flacco leads the league with 14 INTs.
-Ben Roethlisberger leads the league with 1001 passing yards.
-Colin Kaepernick leads the league with a 72% completion percentage.
-Phillip Rivers leads the league with a QB Rating of 119.9.
-Brock Osweiler has been sacked 20 times.
-Ty Peters has 559 rushing yards. Next closest is LSH with 340 rushing yards.
-C.J. Spiller leads the league with 6 rushing TDs.
-Calvin Johnson Jr. has a league high 31 receptions and a league high 466 receiving yards.
-Percy Harvin leads the league with 6 TD receptions.
-Terrence McGee leads the league with 5 INTs.
-Karlos Dansby has 9 Pass Deflections. The next closest is Terrence McGee with 4.
-Nobody has blocked a kick.
-Travis Benjamin is the only player in the league with 2 KRs for TDs.

And 8 different players have 3 fumbles (not fumbles lost). No1 has 4.

Top Bottom