• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread:Stat padding? Never heard of him.

bluemax

Banned
GG Sok, that screen pass was kind of sneaky I'l have to watch for that better next time.

I don't understand why my defense didn't pursue better on all those ace off tackle runs but oh well.

Hopefully that gets some interceptions out of my system before I play Wellie.

Sokantish

GG Sok, that screen pass was kind of sneaky I'l have to watch for that better next time.

I don't understand why my defense didn't pursue better on all those ace off tackle runs but oh well.

Hopefully that gets some interceptions out of my system before I play Wellie.

Usually I'm pretty good at getting to screens but everytime you did that one screen I never saw it coming. It seems delayed or something because I just start looking somewhere else and then all of a sudden I see you throwing the screen.

....wtf Carson Palmer? YOu mean that wasn't your scheduled game?

Of course not, I already played that one at like 6am.

bluemax

Banned
Usually I'm pretty good at getting to screens but everytime you did that one screen I never saw it coming. It seems delayed or something because I just start looking somewhere else and then all of a sudden I see you throwing the screen.

Of course not, I already played that one at like 6am.

That's because it is delayed!

Also I meant your screens were sneaky. That formation makes it look like the action is going one way, then you're throwing it to McFadden back the other way.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
QCAFS.gif

bluemax

Banned
I played that game scared on offense and the stats show it. I had an INT on a screen before the end of the half that led to 7 points for Wellie and then on a play where my QB was going down the ball came out and his DT or DE caught it in the air for another pick. Just ugh. I also threw a pick in the red zone which was pretty bad.

About the only thing that saved me was KJ Wright and a few timely runs by Wilson.

McNei1y

gg gcq. you did everything right. Offense, defense, coverage, playcalls. I couldn't do anything right.

The whole ballhawking system screwed me over on defense. I had three picks but my guys wouldn't react to the ball. Dorsey was standing in his zone but one of your receivers slips right by him. Same with Perry Riley, who I was controlling, twice. My guys also wouldn't tackle when a guy was clearly down. (Johnathan Stewart forced to the outside with two of my guys there but he slips between them...). My offense is just wack. I still try to throw over the shoulder and it's always picked. When the fuck am I going to learn.

It doesnt help that your d-line (charles johnson) was everywhere and that your o-line blocked like champions.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is QB sneak allowed?

I played that game scared on offense and the stats show it. I had an INT on a screen before the end of the half that led to 7 points for Wellie and then on a play where my QB was going down the ball came out and his DT or DE caught it in the air for another pick. Just ugh. I also threw a pick in the red zone which was pretty bad.

About the only thing that saved me was KJ Wright and a few timely runs by Wilson.

I laughed so hard at that.

I told him via AIM so whatever, I feel like this game showed me just how much Bluemax is afraid to play me at this game.

In the first quarter I ended up losing my top three offensive players to injury, Leopard/Greenwood/Winslow, he scored on the opening drive and I gifted him a pick six. Down 14-0 I had to rely on my role players throughout the game and my defense. I'd have been fine if fucking Bradford didn't go completely haywire. I swear that a ton of my throws floated or were completely off target. Both of the other ints I threw were awful, the second one in particular was going nowhere near where intended. I knew I should have drafted either Angle or Baker with my early pick.

I had to pull some defensive plays out of the back of the closet and just started going crazy blitzing which ended up hurting me since I couldn't get home.

I'm just happy to be out of this stretch of games, now I can get back to normal offensive playcalling. I lost DJ Greenwood for 8 weeks, so there is that. I'll have to come up with something for Pheeniks.

McNei1y

Hurry up and play your games. I need to get my loss against AT out of the way.

lol but yea here are the remaining games:

Saints-Cheifs
Lions-Packers (tomorrow?)
Giants-Browns
Falcons-Broncos
Chargers-Raiders
Cowboys-Steelers
Ravens-Jets

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I asked ram if he could play tomorrow but have not heards. You guys need to be nicer to him.

GCQuinton

gg gcq. you did everything right. Offense, defense, coverage, playcalls. I couldn't do anything right.

The whole ballhawking system screwed me over on defense. I had three picks but my guys wouldn't react to the ball. Dorsey was standing in his zone but one of your receivers slips right by him. Same with Perry Riley, who I was controlling, twice. My guys also wouldn't tackle when a guy was clearly down. (Johnathan Stewart forced to the outside with two of my guys there but he slips between them...). My offense is just wack. I still try to throw over the shoulder and it's always picked. When the fuck am I going to learn.

It doesnt help that your d-line (charles johnson) was everywhere and that your o-line blocked like champions.

GG man. Finally put the whole thing together in this game. Definitely liking my chances with this team if I can keep it up.

Also, the legend begins: the Honey Hawk got his first TAINT.

LJ11

Is QB sneak allowed?

I laughed so hard at that.

I told him via AIM so whatever, I feel like this game showed me just how much Bluemax is afraid to play me at this game.

In the first quarter I ended up losing my top three offensive players to injury, Leopard/Greenwood/Winslow, he scored on the opening drive and I gifted him a pick six. Down 14-0 I had to rely on my role players throughout the game and my defense. I'd have been fine if fucking Bradford didn't go completely haywire. I swear that a ton of my throws floated or were completely off target. Both of the other ints I threw were awful, the second one in particular was going nowhere near where intended. I knew I should have drafted either Angle or Baker with my early pick.

I had to pull some defensive plays out of the back of the closet and just started going crazy blitzing which ended up hurting me since I couldn't get home.

I'm just happy to be out of this stretch of games, now I can get back to normal offensive playcalling. I lost DJ Greenwood for 8 weeks, so there is that. I'll have to come up with something for Pheeniks.

A hot/cold QB can wreck a game, the system does some strange things to a lot of positions. I've seen Mario Williams go nuts after getting hot, I've seen my line block better for a hot RB. Baker's all over the place right now, and there's no reigning him unless I get some really good and efficient games from him the next few weeks. Part of it is my own fault.

Mrbob

A hot/cold QB can wreck a game, the system does some strange things to a lot of positions. I've seen Mario Williams go nuts after getting hot, I've seen my line block better for a hot RB. Baker's all over the place right now, and there's no reigning him unless I get some really good and efficient games from him the next few weeks. Part of it is my own fault.

Interesting. Myers has had a hot streak all season long. Even that 7 int game didn't slow him down. I might have done a misstep playing so conservative the last couple games. Time to unleash the dragon again.

eznark

Banned

Rodgers for a third.

Wellington claims bluemax played scared but never responded to his own scared moment when he switched off his defender to let the CPU make the tackle on LMJ in the open field. What a shame

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I guess that explains it. In my 3 previous games with Bluemax I had thrown 1 interception, and that was on a hail mary to end the half so I don't care. In this one game I threw three interceptions.

I'm really moreso pissed I lost at all. Puts me in the hole 2 NFC games and I got the undefeated Dolphins coming up.

Wellington claims bluemax played scared but never responded to his own scared moment when he switched off his defender to let the CPU make the tackle on LMJ in the open field. What a shame

Because in that game alone I missed 4 tackles before that play. Why keep tempting fate?

eznark

Banned
Shut the fuck up you country yokel! You have the equivalent of an auto win team on offense but you're so horrible you can't even break .500 playing in the worst division

No such thing as an auto win passing team when you can just hold Y :(

BigATs response was way better. Ill cosign that.

Mrbob

What about how you played scared against me in the first half of our game? I'm trying to run out the clock on first down with 10 seconds left and FMT hit sticks cheeses Forte to cause a fumble. Luckily I recovered, but the attempted damage will never be forgotten!

Mrbob

Lolol, I love this thread.

On that note, Marshall is getting moved to TE. So many people moving pieces around to try and take advantage I give no fucks anymore.

eznark

Banned
Lolol, I love this thread.

On that note, Marshall is getting moved to TE. So many people moving pieces around to try and take advantage I give no fucks anymore.

I used the Texans playbook last game and there is a formation that puts Finley at FB, Jennings at tailback and Cobb in the slot. I was so confused when I broke the huddle. But I was using the game flow thing so I could never find it again

Top Bottom