• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

LJ11

Just waiting to hear from LJ and I will then finalize

Edit

Oh he's banned... Let me send him another PSN msg

Yeah, got clipped for some stupid shit, wasn't ignoring you. Hadn't logged on PS4 for a few days either. Good luck with this season, a part of me wants to play but I want to focus on some other things. Was so tempted to walk into a store this weekend to pick up an early copy.

It's also guaranteed to be a good game because I'm not playing it, lol. I think the last two Madden's I missed were actually good.

Smokey

So who is taking over the yearly carousel that is the Jacksonville Jaguars?

Yeah, got clipped for some stupid shit, wasn't ignoring you. Hadn't logged on PS4 for a few days either. Good luck with this season, a part of me wants to play but I want to focus on some other things. Was so tempted to walk into a store this weekend to pick up an early copy.

Who will I turn to for MUT counsel :/

brentech

PUBG to replace dota as core talking points

The Brent and Smokey monitor hour
I had all my monitors on eBay and they ended last night. All 3 sold, with the ASUS 144hz going for 146 (buyer to pay shipping on top). That buyer was fake and international which I wasn't shipping to so I will have to relist it....

The other 2 monitors were standard 1080P BenQ 24" 1ms monitors. One sold for $91, the other for $93. Same deal, buyer pays shipping. All in all, That is the most I thought I could get for those so I am okay with it.

just pissed that I still have a monitor and that big ass box still sitting around for at least another week.

LJ11

So who is taking over the yearly carousel that is the Jacksonville Jaguars?

Who will I turn to for MUT counsel :/

I know man, MUT marketplace is my thing, but I'll still keep tabs on the community I think. I love the MUT subreddit, really do.

Honestly, I wanted to do MUT squads the most, I think that mode with 3 of us communicating would be fun as hell.

Smokey

I know man, MUT marketplace is my thing, but I'll still keep tabs on the community I think. I love the MUT subreddit, really do.

Honestly, I wanted to do MUT squads the most, I think that mode with 3 of us communicating would be fun as hell.

They're putting a big emphasis on it. I think you and I were the only ones to really get into MUT anyways.I'm getting the Xbox version this year since I already have 10 hours dumped in the mode from EA Access.

PUBG to replace dota core talking points

The Brent and Smokey monitor hour
I had all my monitors on eBay and they ended last night. All 3 sold, with the ASUS 144hz going for 146 (buyer to pay shipping on top). That buyer was fake and international which I wasn't shipping to so I will have to relist it....

The other 2 monitors were standard 1080P BenQ 24" 1ms monitors. One sold for $91, the other for $93. Same deal, buyer pays shipping. All in all, That is the most I thought I could get for those so I am okay with it.

just pissed that I still have a monitor and that big ass box still sitting around for at least another week.

These were all 1080p, with the Asus being 144hz? If so that's not too bad actually.

I'm coming back to fuck up your division

Great news. I welcome the two guaranteed wins. Could actually be the difference come playoff time.

Smokey

I look forward to the GG buts and watching 10 step drop backs mixed with a dose of shark waters when the going gets tough

yawn3.png

Let me tell you how I'm so deeply afraid of Blake Bortles, especially with him in your hands
heh.png

yawn3.png

Let me tell you how I'm so deeply afraid of Blake Bortles, especially with him in your hands
heh.png

Who said Blake is my qb of the future?

dNuPvrq_d.jpg

Real talk though. You have to cheat when we play and it gets sweaty. You know this and I know this. Including the "other" game that you take with you to bed at night

Smokey

Who said Blake is my qb of the future?

dNuPvrq_d.jpg

Real talk though. You have to cheat when we play and it gets sweaty. You know this and I know this. Including the "other" game that you take with you to bed at night

Winning equals cheating now?

How are you already taking pre-release Ls

Smokey

FTFY

Waiting for the madden equivalent of putting tmac at the point and a point guard at the 3 on offense

Tracy hasn't been on the Rockets in 7 years. I'm deeply honored that I was able to preserve such a rich memory and experience in your mind.

It was day. And then dusk for 2 minutes. That was awesome

Tracy hasn't been on the Rockets in 7 years. I'm deeply honored that I was able to preserve such a rich memory and experience in your mind.
you cheated zep last year. Wasn't me
I don't have any interest in the mode that is notoriously infested by cheese like yourself

Birdman02

They're putting a big emphasis on it. I think you and I were the only ones to really get into MUT anyways.I'm getting the Xbox version this year since I already have 10 hours dumped in the mode from EA Access.

These were all 1080p, with the Asus being 144hz? If so that's not too bad actually.

Great news. I welcome the two guaranteed wins. Could actually be the difference come playoff time.

I'm gonna try to get into MUT this year. I like the idea of it, but the grind kind of annoys me. I'm going to have a lot more time on my hands since I'm a single man now, so I might as well give it a shot.

Smokey

I'm gonna try to get into MUT this year. I like the idea of it, but the grind kind of annoys me. I'm going to have a lot more time on my hands since I'm a single man now, so I might as well give it a shot.

The load times are what's problematic, but I am using the internal HDD on the Xbox S. There may be some reduction if you're using an external on Xbox/PS4.

Giving you two soulmates chatty patty, long lasting memories that I've erased from my mind gives me life
rejoice.png
All of that is less than a year old. I know you're trying to sound badass but all you're revealing is that your memory is as good as a three year old

Probably my favorite part of the PS4 Pro is the faster load times.
Really crisp image on 4K is nice too
How big is your 4k

I've given thought to trading in....but don't know if it's worth it. I can't really drop that $$$ on a 4k display now. But better load times and crisper sounds good to me

brentech

How big is your 4k

I've given thought to trading in....but don't know if it's worth it. I can't really drop that $$$ on a 4k display now. But better load times and crisper sounds good to me
It's in my office on my desk, so I wanted a 32-42"
During the prime day sale, amazons sales sucked, but I got a 40" Samsung from Best Buy for $399.99.
Once I move it will probably be a little further away, maybe wall mounted. Now I have to roll back a bit or it feels like my eyes are going to burn out.

Smokey

All of that is less than a year old. I know you're trying to sound badass but all you're revealing is that your memory is as good as a three year old

Riight. It's too late. It's nice to know every L I've ever handed you sticks with you, even going back 7 years. Truly a honor.

It's in my office on my desk, so I wanted a 32-42"
During the prime day sale, amazons sales sucked, but I got a 40" Samsung from Best Buy for $399.99.
Once I move it will probably be a little further away, maybe wall mounted. Now I have to roll back a bit or it feels like my eyes are going to burn out.

What model? That sounds ideal for a desk, but im always hesitant of input lag on lower end models.

Riight. It's too late. It's nice to know every L I've ever handed you sticks with you, even going back 7 years. Truly a honor.

What model? That sounds ideal for a desk, but im always hesitant of input lag on lower end models.
Nobody has said anything about going back 7 years. In fact you were getting sonned by me and CB during those days. Funny how your memory fails you there. But keep propping yourself up---after all, you're one who literally needs it!

You know what's fact? That you stopped trying to make 2k leagues happen when the Rockets were mediocre. And when they got Harden and Dwight you were suddenly so eager to play. I wonder why that is.

Smokey

Nobody has said anything about going back 7 years. In fact you were getting sonned by me and CB during those days. Funny how your memory fails you there. But keep propping yourself up---after all, you're one who literally needs it!

You know what's fact? That you stopped trying to make 2k leagues happen when the Rockets were mediocre. And when they got Harden and Dwight you were suddenly so eager to play. I wonder why that is.

Defending 2k champ. Always and forever lil biiiiihhhh

I've never got "sonned" by you. Ever. You couldn't get out the first round yet somehow I got "sonned" by you. Aight.
sass1.png

If we want to talk sonning let's talk game 7 between you and DCX
sass2.png

Defending 2k champ. Always and forever lil biiiiihhhh

Nah you got dethroned, we've had leagues since then that you didn't want to be a part of. For reasons already stated.

And you're simply not a champ when CB was kicking your ass with Andrew Goudelock and a washed up Kobe...

I've never got "sonned" by you. Ever. You couldn't get out the first round yet somehow I got "sonned" by you. Aight.
sass1.png

That's funny. I thought you couldn't remember that far 🤔

I guess you are just in denial of the LBJ years when the shit was flipped on you.

Smokey

Nah you got dethroned, we've had leagues since then that you didn't want to be a part of. For reasons already stated.

And you're simply not a champ when CB was kicking your ass with Andrew Goudelock and a washed up Kobe...

That's funny. I thought you couldn't remember that far 🤔

I guess you are just in denial of the LBJ years when the shit was flipped on you.

First round virgin. But I'm in denial
5I5s8.png

Invoke CBs name because you ain't do shit in those days
5I5s8.png

About to get ran through week 1 present day
5I5s8.png

I invoked CB's name to highlight how embarrassing you are without super players. It's a given that I kicked your ass those years. I don't need to brag about winning with the best players. It's expected.

Why do you keep bringing up first round virgin? Oh right it's because you're in denial of all the years in between when you bitched out.

I've figured smokey out:
1) only remember the winning times
2) deny everything else

I wonder if you remember your 6'10 shot creator grabbing 1 rebound a game last year

Top Bottom