• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

2k leagues were great!

DCX
Remember when there was a website with a trade tool and people could watch a text version of the gamecast?

Somehow their shit has just gone backwards every year. That's why this is the year of VIVA LIVE

Rbk_3

So those with 4k TV and the Pro, are you going to run it at 4k or 1080P with a solid 60FPS at all time?

I found with The Show, 1080p at 60 was the way to go for sure, but the 4k ran at like 30fps, so I think madden will run close to 60fps, but 30fps on cutscenes and replays in 4k.

Really wish they had implemented HDR. NBA 2k and The Show did it, so there was no excuses

The official MUT tagline.

highfive.gif

Rbk_3

Madden has an option for 60FPS?

“Madden NFL 18 supports PS4 Pro at launch in both 4K and 1080p, with no update needed. If a gamer chooses to run Madden NFL 18 in 4K, they will see improved resolution, if they choose to run the game in 1080p, they will see improved framerate in certain areas of the presentation. Core gameplay will render at 60fps regardless. We have no announcements to make regarding HDR support at this time.”

He picks the best left over Madden team instead of Miami every season?
The other teams I've picked are the Titans, and the Cardinals and Raiders were rated in the middle of the league because the league started before people knew they'd be that good. And I'm about to take the Jaguars.

Stay trying hard, Drizz.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Those who got a free code for madden, it looks like its the early edition. You can start playing it.

Top Bottom