• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That wasn't what I was saying. I was laughing at you for laughing at Smokey for suddenly not being a homer thru a video game. That's not how the term snowflake works. I was just giving another example in a long list of examples of why you're such a bitch. So now you outdo yourself and become even more of a bitch? We played for Miami before you were ever a commish.

This is as bitch mode as it gets. I would never do this to you if the tables were turned. You're not even a fucking Dolphins fan, you talk shit every year and root for whoever is most convenient for you. Only reason you're doing this is for my reaction.

Interacting with you feels like I'm in high school dealing with the kid who just wants attention. You do this shit just so I bitch then probably play me for them anyways cause that's the Real Housewives of MaddenGAF shit you like to do. Was really debating taking a season off for a number of reasons but the fact that FMT was solo commishing and dealing with you became a choice instead of a necessity put me over the edge.

Just give me an NFC team FMT. Panthers have always been my second team, they're who i chose before I was a veteran. Spent my summers growing up in Charlotte. Anyone where I interact with ph33 once out of four seasons will work though.

giphy.gif

Smokey

this thread is lit

litty

Anybody doing MUT? EA made some really good changes this year. I put in an easy 8+ hours yesterday. Was able to get my team to a 80 from just packs that came with GOAT edition and Auction House sniping.

Knocked out first Gauntlet set. On the last challenge of set 2. If anybody is playing it let me know. There's going to be a challenge where you have to hit a 45 yd FG, and it's impossible with the kicker you get from the starter pack.

The market for Elite kickers on the AH is inflated as a result. They're all going for about 30k+ coins on the AH, and coins can only be obtained by playing MUT, not using actual money. I got up to 100k yesterday , but had to spend 30k on an Elite kicker in the AH (McManus) to get past the challenge. I think I can trade any player on my roster to whoever is playing and save you a bunch of coins.

LJ come back 😫

TheCrow

litty

Anybody doing MUT? EA made some really good changes this year. I put in an easy 8+ hours yesterday. Was able to get my team to a 80 from just packs that came with GOAT edition and Auction House sniping.

Knocked out first Gauntlet set. On the last challenge of set 2. If anybody is playing it let me know. There's going to be a challenge where you have to hit a 45 yd FG, and it's impossible with the kicker you get from the starter pack.

The market for Elite kickers on the AH is inflated as a result. They're all going for about 30k+ coins on the AH, and coins can only be obtained by playing MUT, not using actual money. I got up to 100k yesterday , but had to spend 30k on an Elite kicker in the AH (McManus) to get past the challenge. I think I can trade any player on my roster to whoever is playing and save you a bunch of coins.

LJ come back 😫
tenor.gif

litty

LJ come back 😫

LJ:

OWoE_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

BigAT

litty

LJ come back 😫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfRfPon9vmU

Your last 4 posts have all been going after me.

You might need to check yourself first, housewife TheDrizzlerJ11
2 good natured ribbing posts you deserve for always taking a better roster than the fins, seriously that petty you're gonna not even let us play for it over that. You small small man.

And 2 about your coward ass stealing Miami from a couple actual Dolphins fans.

Only chance at the Cutler Dolphins. This is bullshit. I've been playing for the fins for so damn long

DCX

DCX
2 good natured ribbing posts you deserve for always taking a better roster than the fins, seriously that petty you're gonna not even let us play for it over that. You small small man.

And 2 about your coward ass stealing Miami from a couple actual Dolphins fans.

Only chance at the Cutler Dolphins. This is bullshit. I've been playing for the fins for so damn long
Take the Saints man. Join me in the South!

DCX

Is there a list of available teams that's updated?

Saints are probably the answer (no birdman this year? :( ), but I have this weird feeling they're not gonna have draft picks or something...

Rbk_3

My wife is due on the 26th so I may have to miss a few days at some point here, depending on how soon we start.

here is a list of the current teams

AFC East:

Dolphins - Phee
Pats - Cola or Sanjuro
Jets - OPEN
Bills - Rinse

AFC North:

Steelers - Ramirez
Browns - TLBB
Bengals - Splat
Ravens - OPEN

AFC South (the leagues best division):

Colts - Luke
Texans - Smokey
Jags - Greg
Titans - Claude

AFC West:

Broncos - AZ
Raiders - Pete or Soka
Chiefs - OPEN
Chargers - Nightz

NFC East:

Eagles - CB
Giants - Wellington
Skins - OPEN
Cowboys - Somnia

NFC North:

Packers - Brent
Vikings - Bird
Bears - OPEN
Lions - OPEN

NFC South:

Panthers - Drizz
Bucs - DM
Falcons - DCX
Saints - jabee

NFC West:

49ers - FMT
Rams - rbk_3
Cards - Bowser
Seahawks - Bluemax
-------

kyle, just waiting to hear back from a couple of potential vets before giving you the spot. i would like to give it to shake but being gone every other week would mean a ton of CPU games being played. I'm sure he'll take over for DM after week 1 though

Top Bottom