• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Smokey

B A L B

An AFC South legend

The AFC North is pure FUKKERY. AFCN rule should be established specifically for that division, mandating every divisional game be streamed because holy fuk. We have been blessed by the Madden School gods
rejoice.png

DJ Bowser

B A L B

An AFC South legend

The AFC North is pure FUKKERY. AFCN rule should be established specifically for that division, mandating every divisional game be streamed because holy fuk. We have been blessed by the Madden School gods
rejoice.png

Thank you, based Madden School.

I fully expect DM to trade D-Jax to FMT to keep his head for an extra week.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
rejoice.png

BOaeIIM.jpg

Smokey

The Browns PB has some monster money plays in it. Going for 10,000+ coins on the Auction House as a result. Rumblings that a update may be coming to nerf the book lol.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG cb. I should've just gone for the end zone :(

GG

I think overall the running game feels pretty good. But boy, does the blocking logic on outside runs still fucking suck sometimes. I could feel the Madden 17 rage coming back when my lineman decided to run by that defender on the outside power run out of pistol. It was literally one guy from a huge gain and he just said fuck it at the last second and went for some db 10 yards away.

GG

I think overall the running game feels pretty good. But boy, does the blocking logic on outside runs still fucking suck sometimes. I could feel the Madden 17 rage coming back when my lineman decided to run by that defender on the outside power run out of pistol. It was literally one guy from a huge gain and he just said fuck it at the last second and went for some db 10 yards away.

Yeah run blocking isn't great outside. Oddly, the inside run blocking is pretty good.

On the positive, I like the passing game. They nerfed lbs and the int box so you can drop things in over lbs and on the sidelines if the wr clears the zone. How many times did people throw sideline stuff in the past few years? Not a lot because the CBS would get the best of both worlds in zone

Denzel

haven't bought madden since madden 12... kinda on the verge of buying this one but idk. Can someone here convince me to buy it please?

DJ Bowser

Amazon still has my delivery date as "pending" for preordered Madden.

Looks like I'm cancelling and going to Target tomorrow!

Smokey

Was tempted to go with Amazon but went with Best Buy and GCU. Even got my $10 reward right then and there on a gift card, FMT style!

Rbk_3

I live in the perfect spot. I'm not in the GTA, just a couple hours away, so Amazon always sends me things a day before release to make sure I get it for release day.

brentech

I canceled my Amazon order because I knew I was going to regret having to deal with a disc. Still play FIFA 17 on the regular.

Rbk_3

Fuck sakes. Installed Madden and it just sits at the loading screen so I tried my other games, same thing. Dashboard laggy as hell also and some of my games are missing.

I think I need to reinitialze my PS4 cause my HDD is corrupted.

Denzel

How good / competitive is this league lol I may be interested in joining if there's still space but I haven't played this game in years - I play fifa. Going to take me some months to learn the swing of things

Top Bottom