• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

How good / competitive is this league lol I may be interested in joining if there's still space but I haven't played this game in years - I play fifa. Going to take me some months to learn the swing of things

It's pretty competitive but we try to play a sim style. We are full at 32 but hang around and a spot will eventually open. Plus this is a cool thread

cdyhybrid

w3gcmV0.png

My boy Ross!

My love for Half Life was the story, or rather, the lore and mystery of the forces driving the plot beyond the players knowledge.

It's sad to see this outline and know we won't ever see it, what an amazing thing it would have been to play it out.

Somnia

I have yet to play the game due to RL crap AND I bought the stupid GOAT edition lol

We going to do a fake league to test crap out?

Anyone want to play? I feel a good wholesome game of John Madden Simulation Football would cure this hangover...along with this delicious breakfast porter

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In before Bob comes in and talks about how the Cajun fries at Five Guys are too spicy

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In-n-Out is fine, but overrated. The prices are cheap, though. So thats nice.

Five Guys is great, but very overpriced. They have the best fries in the game.

Also,

Looking for RG, RT, FS, DT, MLB... in that order

WTT Jonathan Stewart, Some old DEs, and Picks

How are we dealing with FAs at first? Free for all or that draft thing we did before?

McNei1y

Oooooo so that's what Az meant. The hype for In-n-Out is real in MD but I just cant see it being better than Five Guys' options.

Somnia

BTW DO NOT pull a Somnia and go low on OL, DL, etc. like in previous Maddens. There will be injuries to those lines in this version.

brentech

I would like to try in-n-out again, but my first experience was pretty terrible.
The flavor was marginally better than a McDonalds burger. Their fries aren't bad, but are completely forgettable.

I assume we are going with all-madden on sim?

I've tested out both. I think I like all pro a bit better. Run blocking is more fair and it isn't like a huge scoring fest. Needs more testing. I created a dummy league to test so maybe I can get a few people in to play some test games

PS

In n out is good and five guys is fine, but five guys isn't twice as good as in n out but it's double the price. Fuddruckers is the best

Bread

Banned
I would like to try in-n-out again, but my first experience was pretty terrible.
The flavor was marginally better than a McDonalds burger. Their fries aren't bad, but are completely forgettable.
Fries are trash but the burgers are basically fresher better tasting McDonald's which is why I love it so much.

Five Guys or In-n-out

Pretty much my exact take.

Southerners will tell you Whataburger's the best, and I would say that MOST of Whataburger's stuff is actually trash. What they do really well is their special burgers and their breakfast items (Like a1 thick and hearty, honey bbq chicken strip sandwich, etc.)

I think Shake Shack is the best, most well-rounded out of all of them. Solid fries. All their burgers are great. Their custards are crackalicious. So I'll go with Shake Shack. But like most people, I'm not really near one. There's two around me, but one is in Dallas and would be a complete hassle to get to, and the other is 20 minutes on the other side of town from me, and I'm not driving 20 minutes to get a damn burger.

I think I got some Red Robins around me but I've never been. Only went to Fuddruckers because on school trips they'd always take us there. Funny thing is, I just had lunch with my mom and she asked if I wanted to go to Fuddruckers which was completely unpredictable coming from either of my parents. I asked her if it's because she had gift cards and of course the answer was yes.

Sanjuro

Shake Shack had the worst fucking fries. Like, worse than Burger King before they revamped them a few years back. We have Tasty Burger in the area which I generally prefer, but Shake is good.

I normally just do Wendy's for fast food.

Sent amazon an email about the fact that it was going to take four business days to get to my house on two day prime shipping, got bumped up to priority or something and got free one day shipping.

I guess that's better than nothing

Rbk_3

So how do you choose between 4k mode and 1080p mode on the Pro. I don't see an option anywhere.

MLB the Show it was just in the settings menu.

Top Bottom