• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 2k5(Powered by ESPN!) Xbox League: Have another $20 VC, Hell is freezing

Rami.... it's only random online. It's odd to say the least.

At least we don't play with the abortion known as SlamZone on. I can't tell you how many times I've given up a homer (and IT SHOULDNT BE ONE! HIGH AND TIGHT ON HIS HANDS! YOU CANT CRUSH THAT! ERGH!) because of that BS. And you can't turn it off in a regular ehibition game....

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So is this league dead??? Only 3 games out of 8 actually got played last round. That is just lame.

Konex, let me know when you want to play. I'll freakin win this league just by winning all my games by default if I have too.

yeah this is pretty lame. a few more weeks of dwindling interest and non-playing and this im closing the league and selling this game... unless of course interest resumes :D

Well dammit. I have interest.... wheres the other baseball fans here? COME TO ME!! KEEP THE LEAGUE ALIVE.

Single player is great the way I have it set u, but I thrive on NON SLAMZONE human competition.

I'lll take over someone elses team if I have to, just to keep this alive.

I'm just curious where all the baseball fans have fled to... MLB 2006? If the game is THAT good I might have to switch myself. It wont look the prettiest, but if its a great game how can I say no.

Don't suggest MVP, I wont put money into EAs pockets...

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Wellington, let me know if you want to play sometime tonight. My IM is Strooodel. I look forward to getting destroyed by the yankees.

Ramirez

Just out it out of it's misery. I'm never playing in any league with you folks again -_-

Oh whatever,the Madden league is in its 4th season and has had no problems...it's the ESPN curse!

I want to play tonight as well. Someone PM me to face Kevin Millwoods sick curve ball.

Oh and for the record... FUCK EA.

MVP will never soil my shelves.. 5 inning online games? WTF?

FMT, dont kill the league. Just reboot it with REAL baseball fans who actually want this to play out. I had a ton of fun in the one game I got to play and would love to do the full 40 game season.

outcast, we are going to be playing 9-inning games in our mvp tournies/leagues (whichever it turns out to be when we get settled down)

oh you'll see friend. MVP is quite easily the best baseball game ever made, case closed

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Works for me, I would prefer playing before 8pm (eastern) as this weekend is a religious holiday for me. Jesus does not allow me to play MLB while the NCAA tourney games are on tv.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Konex and I are playing our game tomorrow at around 7 est.

Just thought I would let you know we are still playing.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TJ Bennett said:
Works for me, I would prefer playing before 8pm (eastern) as this weekend is a religious holiday for me. Jesus does not allow me to play MLB while the NCAA tourney games are on tv.

Aight dawgs, I will be back before 8 PM (hopefully).

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
We should have had the "hot & cold" zones turned off. I think it's way too easy for everyone to just pitch at the cold zones. Probably would make the hitting a little better too.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Konex I saw your message on AIM. That doesn't work for me man. Sorry. I have to take off at around 8:30 est. So we wont have time to play tonight. When is the cut-off for this round? I can play anytime tomorrow.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow there are down more than they are up lately. lol.

Konex message me when you can play. I would like to play after the games this afternoon. But if we need to play to get the game in then we'll play.

Leagues are back up and tomorrow ShadowRed and I are going to play our game.

Rangers vs. Stros. The fight for The Lone Star State!

THERE WILL BE SMASHES, THERE WILL BE CRASHES! YOU'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT, BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED...... THE EDGE!

a majority of the players i talked to in the league (8+ out of 16) aren't very interested in the league at all. is anyone outside of konex, ck and outcast geninuely still interested?

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
If everyone stays I'll gladly keep playing in the league. But if we have someone quitting each week we might as well end the league right now and get all of it out of the way. MLB has tons of problems online but I still enjoy playing it. I say we do some kind of vote to see what the league status is.

Ramirez

Perhaps you should make a new thread,see how many want to play and make a new league...me and Haynes would still be down,so I think we could at least get 8 serious players.Maybe keep the shit on default this time and see what happens,keep the Kzone speed at 90 though.

ShadowRed

Banned
I'm in till this season is over then I'm trading this POS in. I'm not going to be like some people and fuck up the league for everyone else by dropping out mid season. I have integrity. :D

Thanks for the FRUSTRATING AS HELL game last night Shadow.

Why the FUCK is the hitting online so spotty? The offline portion of this game is great. I play my season on All-star, have some great games in my seasons. But as soon as I get online it turns to shit.

The K-zone crosshairs go haywire, it's damned impossible to hit ANYTHING, let alone building runs together.

You ar emore likely to win via a bad pitch or HR than anything (as happened last night in the 14 inning frustration-fest).

Why is it BOTH the major BAseball games are BROKEN online? MVP and it's 5 inning online games? WTF?

I really hope Sega gets it's shit together for next year when it comes to the online approach, the season mode is fine, but online is SOOOO broken.

BTW, If you guys want to start a new league. Count me in, but I have dibs on the Indians.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm in for a new league too. Sucks that I can never get my oppenant to play. And we might as well start from scratch and take advantage of the leauge option. This game is just gathering dust for me right now.

New, fresh league with serious players. New teams.... please? It's not like the Tribe is any good on the game anyway.

Rami... I'lll Ro Sham Bo you for them.

I go first.

If not... then Seattle.

ShadowRed

Banned
Hey FMT you ned to let us know what's up with the league. Are you going to start a new one or finish this one out? I need store credit to buy some games at EB and want to use this game as trade in.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
What is the current league status? Is it dead for good? I logged on 2ksports and it says I'm currently not a member of any league. If this is indeed the end I'm trading the game in toward SC:CT.

Well, it was fun while it lasted I guess.

Well if youw anted to start up that new league, nows the time.

I got WM21 coming out on the 19th and I start my league there ...so lets do some games.

Top Bottom