• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 2k5(Powered by ESPN!) Xbox League: Have another $20 VC, Hell is freezing

Ramirez

I play a ton of MVP too Matrix,I think you just take the game too seriously,I KNOW going into the game there might be some BS,but I don't really care,the leagues are just fun to me and this game is no where near as bad as NFL/NBA so it's easier for me to stomach.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
Alright Can Can, I need to play your Tigers sometime today. I'm going to be in Vegas until Sunday so I need to get this game out of the way today. Let me know when you want to play.

Mrbob

Ok now this game has ticked me off. :p

I had a good battle going with confusing jazz and I lose the game due to an inside the park homer (IN THE RIGHT FIELD CORNER IN FENWAY) because my stupid AI person kept on diving into the wall! :lol There wasn't anything I could do! Crap VC. :D

Plus when did Wade Miller have the ability to throw 99 MPH fastballs?!?! :lol Red Sox fielders were pretty dumb too dropping a ton of open catches.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
TJ Bennett said:
Alright Can Can, I need to play your Tigers sometime today. I'm going to be in Vegas until Sunday so I need to get this game out of the way today. Let me know when you want to play.

ah shit...um, you need to drop a PM or something dude. I didn't get home till 8:30 or so and I just checked this thread.

Mrbob

Well, whatever. :p

AFter picking up the brilliance of MLB 2006 today I'm ready to rock and roll with just MLB and MVP and drop ESPN like a bad habit. :p

mlhaynes4

how dare you confuse me with JAZZ!

lol, ya VC for the win! The ITPHR was absurd, then again the 3 errors made by my OFs was absurd, the no checkswing is absurd... basically i play this game to hit bombs :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mrbob said:
I think Matrix is just a little pissy since he has to stay up all night caring for his kid now. :p

Even if I didnt have my little nephew around I would be pissy over this game.

Mrbob said:
Well, whatever. :p

AFter picking up the brilliance of MLB 2006 today I'm ready to rock and roll with just MLB and MVP and drop ESPN like a bad habit. :p

Is MLB really that good?

I'm really on the fence about about it due to the price. Knowing Sony sports games the bottom will fall out of the price within a few weeks. I want impressions.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wellie, sorry man I forgot I already some work appointments for this evening and I wont be home for our game, at least not at 8est. I will hit you on AIM when I get home. Maybe we can still get it in tonight.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Truelize said:
Wellie, sorry man I forgot I already some work appointments for this evening and I wont be home for our game, at least not at 8est. I will hit you on AIM when I get home. Maybe we can still get it in tonight.

FOOL! YOU WIN ONE GAME IN MADDEN AnD YOU THINK YOU CA... :lol just kidding. Whenever. I won't be around much tomorrow. Going to dinner with some friends, then the movies... then... the strip club!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DM, can you play tomorrow during the day?

FMT, you freakin coin flipped me a loss again. Ugh. :(
You gave Wellie the win when would never beat me in this game cause he lags so much. I should win all our games by default just cause of his connection. :D

mlhaynes4

guys come on, four games not played last time.

Well I guess the reasons are pretty good, so its not that bad... guess everyone got busy @ the same time :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cloudy said:
Wow, you guys are full of crap :lol

That is true,all of us are full of crap,I myself dropped a stinky bomb on my copy of mlb 2k5 before I sold it back to EB.

TJ Bennett

TJ Hooker
What happened while I was away in Vegas this weekend? Is the league crumbling with each passing day? I'm available to play tomorrow (Monday) at anytime.

Ramirez

I'd just like to thank everyone for making me waste 20 bucks.

Seriously the game isn't perfect,but it's not that fucking bad,just have fun with it.I swear I'm never listening to anyone's impressions on a game here again.I might as well be reading IGN. :lol

Matrix

Ramirez said:
I'd just like to thank everyone for making me waste 20 bucks.

Seriously the game isn't perfect,but it's not that fucking bad,just have fun with it.I swear I'm never listening to anyone's impressions on a game here again.I might as well be reading IGN. :lol

Anytime buddy :p Its my revenge for you kicking my ass in Madden for 3 seasons straight :D

Shadax

Banned
So how's the league going? Will there be room for me to join in Season 2? I need my sports/competition gaming fix! :(

Top Bottom