• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow Thread

Rodriguez

Apparently this bitch is going to be released tomorrow. Post your Gamertag if you also plan on picking it up. Maybe we can form some matches or even form a GAF clan.

Gamertag: Phantom Goal

Mofo

I went down and pre-ordered the game earlier tonight, so I'm 100 percent on. One of my favorite Live moments was the GA Rainbow Six get together we had... fun stuff.

Rodriguez

Musashi Wins! said:
Yea, I'm in. I won't be online for about a week though (vacation). Picking the game up later today.

GT= caninusrule

WTF?! A WEEK?! By then all the hype will die down and no one will be on.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Rodriguez said:
WTF?! A WEEK?! By then all the hype will die down and no one will be on.

lol, no shit, you'll be playing Wolfenstein by the time I get back. It sucks, but no broadband at the cottage (otherwise I would take it with me!)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Just got it, never played any RS Series games, so you guys will have to take it easy on me. :p

Tag: Astro Ladders

hgplayer1

Musashi Wins! said:
lol, no shit, you'll be playing Wolfenstein by the time I get back. It sucks, but no broadband at the cottage (otherwise I would take it with me!)

he'll be playing wolfenstein a week after Halo 2 comes out. :p

Rodriguez

If you asked me a month ago whether I'd be playing RTCW over Halo 2 when November rolls around, I would have said "yes". But I've officially retired RTCW. The last few weeks have been pretty damn crap for the game. Yeah, it still has it's good moments, but there have been too many bad ones for my taste. Too much voting, too much use of cheap weapons, too many damn kids, too much team-killing.....ugh, I've had enough. Having put nearly 375 hours into the online multiplayer (haven't even touched the single-player), I've definitely gotten my money's worth and then some. It doesn't hurt to put the game away.

That's the reason why I decided to pick up RS3BA. I put around 70 hours into the first one and they seem to have fixed all the problems with this new release and added some cool new modes. I'm hoping this will carry me until Halo 2 :)

Iceman

Can someone explain the biggest differences between Black Arrow and Rogue Spear's multiplayer? (I'll be picking the game up on Sunday, btw)

SuperPac

I played a bit last night and found it very difficult to find people worth playing with. Hard to believe so many of the matches are aleady filled with a buncha silly kids and elitist clanfolk. It's almost enough to turn me off of RS3:BA entirely.

When I finally did find some good folks to play with and go the hang of the maps, I started loving the game all over again. I'll be on tonight if anyone's in need of playerz.

Gamertag: SuperPac (what else?)

Funniest match I had was with a group of five or so 10 year olds and did a five on 1 match about 5 times to see if I was worthy of being in their clan. They kept attacking in the same way so it was easy to just mow them down.

aerofx

The heck, you changed your name agan doucheboy? Let me know how the game is, if it's worth upgrading from the original R6.

Astro: didn't know you got Live now, last time we spoke you still had 56K.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
aerofx said:
The heck, you changed your name agan doucheboy? Let me know how the game is, if it's worth upgrading from the original R6.

Astro: didn't know you got Live now, last time we spoke you still had 56K.

Yeah, I just plugged into our BB here at home. Unfortunately I'm going back to school Thursday and I don't know if Live will work with the BB there, but here's hoping.

Rodriguez

I was hoping I could adapt to BA quicker than I did to the original, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. I continue to get rocked.

I love you, RTCW.

aerofx

What? You're playing football now, phantom douche? sheeit.

astro: I'll add you to my gamertag list if you don't mind. :D

Top Bottom