• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Sony PS3 BT Headset Officially Announced by SCEJ (5000 Yen, October)

thuway

If this was in the realm of 34.99 to 39.99- I would buy it. However, guys, Socom is GOOD. REALLY GOOD.

I can say this, I played it on the show floor.

Facism

tis a shame, a lot of people use mics in MGO.

Except MGO voice chat is horrific :< Can barely hear anyone and its all WARBLE WARBLE WARBLE.

pr0cs said:
As long as they price it appropriately.
If they sell the bundle for $90 they're on fucking crank. $70 for game+headset and I'm interested.
SOCOM + Headset bundle = $60. Already confirmed.

mr stroke

schild said:
The Warhawk one is a low-rent piece of shit Jabra headset that wasn't designed for ANYBODY to use.
:lol
I thought I was the only one that felt the Jabra was shit. It never holds its charge and I could never hear anyone. Hopefully this thing is quality, as I am still using my old Socom 1 mic.

Nizz

Nice, I can finally talk to others on PSN and my friends list! *listens to certain players during COD 4 online* There goes my nice, quiet play sessions :D

Awntawn

whoops.JPG

I am so sorry ;/

Was I the only one? 3;

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Don't have a ton of interest in SOCOM, but I do want a decent goddamn headset for Resistance 2. Maybe I'll try to get it in that B2G1F at TRU. :)

sun-drop

has any one tested the cradle mode?

prob not as good as the PS eye in that regard but is it ok? i have one home but have never tested it ... plainging on getting LBP + the eye for a xmas gift for brother ...but can't find any cams left in the city.

the headset will work in this mode as long as it's in it's cradel right ... doesn't actually have to be hooked up via usb .. ?

Top Bottom