• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Tomb Raider poster

Alienous

It appears the very short trailer is here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZPCoslFXDa/

I have already forgotten it.

giphy.gif

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I was shitting on it before because the teaser looked awful but the trailer looks watchable. Like on holoscreen you know? Like flip flip flip through all the channels on the neural net and then you stumble onto tomb raider and you're like "oh yeah this happened, let's give it a go" So you're like half watching it while you're fuckin with your VR phone.

Then the credits roll and you galnet message your friends "hey that tomb raider movie that came out like ages ago was okay i guess" Then you get in your flying car and go for some light shopping on the moon.

Osahi

No youtube link yet? I hate it when they cut the fralme to portrait mode. People should learn to turn their fucking phone dammit! (Yes I know Instagram doesn’t support landscape)

Mmmmh I sort of want this to look good for Alicia's sake. I mean the girl can really act. That trailer looks a bit not so good though...

Looks exactly like the reboot game. Think they should have differentiated it a bit since I'm not a big fan of that Lara

Like the cast in here quite a bit tho, will likely end up seeing it on Netflix or something unless I hear really good things whereas them I'll go see it in theaters (Which I find unlikely)

strafer

I agree, this totally looks fine.

I will catch this movie at 9 o clock with a bag of snacks and coffee.

EDIT: I meant snacks.

Doesn't look that brilliant to be honest, feels pretty low budget. Maybe it will be half decent if we are lucky but it's not looking like this will be the breakout hit for videogame movies.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Have to say that the full trailer leaves a better impression than the snippet yesterday did. It looks okay.

Fuchsdh

I really wish we'd move on past the "protagonist faces away from the camera, turns back to look off in the distance" pose.

Kolibri

That noise she made at the end of the trailer made me laugh out loud.

She sounded like Edward Furlong in T2 when his voice was breaking.

Toa TAK

Banned
Assassin's Creed-teir it'll be!

I was sorta hoping we'd get a story better than the video game itself, but that's too much to ask for, my bad.

number11

Doesn’t the actress have long neck in real life? It’s weird reading these comments if no photoshop was applied to her neck at all.

Top Bottom