• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official witcher 3 print art colleciton available now

iNvid02

https://www.candb.com/en/artcollectivegallery/94/artwork-by-cd-projekt-red.html

roach_witcher3_cdprojekt_1114x1600_marked.jpg

siklM3.gif

CookBeck

No bias here, we romanced both Triss and Yennefer :) but for now it was an artistic choice. Good chance we'll add a Triss print in the near future.

iNvid02

No bias here, we romanced both Triss and Yennefer :) but for now it was an artistic choice. Good chance we'll add a Triss print in the near future.

i recall receiving a newsletter about the collection being delayed because cdpr submitted so much artwork, so thats good to hear

Guys the prices are worth it. The quality is astounding. I've gotten some Guild Wars 2 and Uncharted 4 prints from them and they look incredible. They're professional as fuck.

Ultimadrago

Guys the prices are worth it. The quality is astounding. I've gotten some Guild Wars 2 and Uncharted 4 prints from them and they look incredible. They're professional as fuck.

Oh, I know the prices are worth it. They just dragged me down to Earth very quickly. I'd love to get one, but alas, they are high for my pockets. I'm a huge fan of art from The Witcher, but I may have to stick to the CE artbook (and World of The Witcher). I would definitely encourage anyone that is a fan and can pick one up to do so, however!

Triss >>>>Yen

gvyLwVk.png

These look so great. I'm gonna need to win a few Gwent tournaments before I can buy one though.

agreed

Bit on the expensive side, but they look fantastic.

All I see here are facts.

No lies detected.

As someone who has played the series since the beginning. Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes.

This is a truthity.

So GAF endorses sacrilege and depravity now, is that it?

That Yen/summoner one is breathtaking, wow.

Dear lord, people, don't start The Witcher 3: Waifu Wars, Round 103. There is never a winner, there is just bloodshed.

hawk2025

Man.

Divorce these of the games for a second, and it just seems to be really generic, standard dollar-novel art to me.

I really don't like their art at all.

Mr Git

These are beautiful. I really want the Roach one in the OP. I absolutely cannot afford it now though. Limited to 100 too :C

BraXzy

Every time I visit that site there's so many pieces of art I'd buy instantly if money was no object.

Sad that some of the pieces from stuff like Journey are sold out.

CookBeck

Every time I visit that site there's so many pieces of art I'd buy instantly if money was no object.

Sad that some of the pieces from stuff like Journey are sold out.

Glad you like the artworks! We never do reprints to protect collector value so sold out, is indeed really sold out I'm afraid. We always try to set limited edition sizes in line with how much we expect to sell and artists want to sign for, but sometimes the popularity of some pieces have caught us by surprise!

Mifec

Thread full of people who are into crazy chick who pretend to be drunk to garner affection instead of fully in control goddesses who don't need to resort to cheap tactics to garner the protags undying affection.

Stay wrong lads :^)

Top Bottom