• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Playoff picture:

AFC:

1. Broncos (11-2: Steelers, Jets, Raiders)
2. Steelers (11-2: Broncos, Bengals, Chiefs)
3. Patriots (9-4: Titans, Texans, Jets)
4. Colts (8-5: Packers, Jaguars, Bears)
5. Raiders (8-5: Chiefs, Bills, Broncos)
6. Bengals (7-6: Browns, Steelers, Texans)

Outside looking in:
- Texans (7-6: Jets, Patriots, Bengals)
- Browns (7-6: Bengals, Ravens, Dolphins)
- Jets (6-7: Texans, Broncos, Patriots)

NFC:

1. 49ers (11-2: Bills, Bears, Cardinals)
2. Saints (11-2: Chargers, Buccaneers, Redskins)
3. Eagles (9-4: Panthers, Giants, Ravens)
4. Bears (8-5: Rams, 49ers, Colts)
5. Cardinals (9-4: Vikings, Rams, 49ers)
6. Bucs (8-5: Falcons, Saints, Falcons)

Outside looking in:
- Giants (8-5: Cowboys, Eagles, Cowboys)
- Vikings (7-6: Cardinals, Lions, Rams)
- Seahawks (6-7: Lions, Dolphins, Bills)
- Lions (6-7: Seahawks, Vikings, Packers)

Well there are a lot of possible crazy scenarios here. It will be very difficult for a team with under 10 wins to get into the playoffs in the NFC. a team like the falcons or cowboys can really play spoiler in the NFC though!

as for the AFC, damn some of the people have brutal schedules to end the season. each team devours the next and one limps into the playoffs after the dust settles!

bluemax

Banned
Someone explain the single draft in dota to me. Why can I only pick like two different heroes?

You can pick 3. It's to force you to learn new heroes. It's dumb.

Who do I play next? Lions? I'm good pretty much all day tomorrow. Gotta take my dog to the groomer in the morning but nothing else lined up yet.

Splat

Why 8pm? Shouldn't it be 11? :-0 Gonna be cutting it close to get my game in w/ mcneily on monday night I guess. Please don't vance while we're mid game :(

Yeah, jeez FMT. Don't ruin our game lol. We plan on playing 8pst/11est :(O

i have never vanced on someone in the middle of a game. infact, i've never vanced on someone who actually had a specific time they were going to play.... even if it was after the technical deadline!

i'm not a dictator! if i see evidence that you are trying to schedule a time or have a time scheduled then i wont simit, especially with both teams involved in a playoff race. its when there is no contact for 2 or 3 days and then on the last day all of a sudden here's a mad rush to get the game in. those are the times where its annoying!

McNei1y

Yea I didn't think anything would happen. We talked through PM's and he gets home at 8pm PST so we plan on playing at 11pm est+ immediately.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker, are you going to be able to play or should I look for a sub?

I'm not home most of the day today, but I am around all day tomorrow and after work Monday at around 6 EST.

Edit: Actually I should be good to go after 7 PM today.

Sanjuro I'll be home after 5:30 CT today, or should be. I'd like to get this done before or after all the all-star shit if you can.

eznark

Banned
Best thing they've added in sometime. I've noticed that SD really helps create an overall balanced team more so than AP.

I have yet to play even a moderately close game in this mode. Not a fan so far though I've personally had fun with the different heroes.

Mrbob

You realize that if the Cardinals win out and I beat you the Niners fall from the top seed to a wild card team. Go Splat, we'll make it happen, together!

eznark

Banned
Luke, you ready? I might need to pause in the middle to get my girl. She is napping right now and the wife is shopping.

Who do I play next? Lions? I'm good pretty much all day tomorrow. Gotta take my dog to the groomer in the morning but nothing else lined up yet.

I should be around for a while now. Just let me know when your doggy is all groomed

This is why like you the best, Gold! I believe in you! End your Madden 12 career on a high note!

Thanks Bob! I will do my best to crush other peoples dreams!

Top Bottom