• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ferny

Tebow powers have officially arrived in New York. Thought I had it won after you didn't answer the TD drive, then Thomas fumbles it immediately GG.

I actually almost Tebow'd when your RB fumbled at the end. I was just going to let you run out the clock after that run and then the heavens opened and I got the fumble back had some great catches by Keller. It was a defensive game the whole time. GG

GG Goldy,

My D came to play today for sure. I was so salty for giving up that long TD right before half but i deserved it cause i had a horrible play called in that spot. Glad i got an early stop to start the 2nd half or it likely woulda snow balled from there :/ I think i am finally starting to understand the "Wellie scheme". I think for the first time in a long time I'm actually playing better than my record shows! (not hard)

Sorry for tacking on the FG at the end... I wanted to get some practice kicking in the wind (19 mph wins weeee)

GG Shake

I couldn't get my D off the field (dem slants and draws every play!) and got absolutely nothing going on offense. Every time I would drop back, i had maybe a second to throw before I got sacked. It was fucking ridiculous. Idk how you were doing it, but you were blowing me the fuck up dude. Didn't have time for anything man. But it didn't matter because your offense was just marching on me. I felt helpless in every facet of the game

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Shake

I couldn't get my D off the field (dem slants and draws every play!) and got absolutely nothing going on offense. Every time I would drop back, i had maybe a second to throw before I got sacked. It was fucking ridiculous. Idk how you were doing it, but you were blowing me the fuck up dude. Didn't have time for anything man. But it didn't matter because your offense was just marching on me. I felt helpless in every facet of the game

Dat exploit.

GG Shake

Slants, outs and drags are about the only things that work for me :( sorry. I can hit a post or seam every once in a while but about half the time they end in pics so i dont throw them as much anymore. Gabbart cant make the deep pass so my game is almost entirely short and intermediate. Slow and methodical while i chew up TOP

As for pressure, i was just shifting my line/lbs and flipping the play to get the numbers advantage. Didn't play manual DE/DT not once! I will leave that cheese for wellie! <3

That play i got the safety on i only rushed 4(dline sub though so they were all fresh)

Dat exploit.

:(

ME3 > ME1 >>>>>>>>> ME2

There. I said it!

Aside from the inane disk switching, this game is effin amazing.

ending will prolly make me eat those words :(((((

See Shake, I told you that having fresh dlinemen was important!

Yep yep! Thanks for the tip and the roster help :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im gonna bookmark that post for when you beat the game and take those words right up the ass.

CB3

1 step ahead of you... read spoiler tag bruh!

:(

edit---

maybe i wont beat it until good ending DLC comes out. lol

Because of the shitty ending, a new ending cant happen through DLC. Unless they totally retcon the actual ending. Or do the "it was all a dream" route and embarrass themselves further.

CB3

damn... i gotta beat ME3 asap. The hate for the ending is pretty damn universal. How bad can it really be?

220px-Michael_jackson_bad_cd_cover_1987_cdda.jpg

BigAT

Have fun with Heavy, ph33nix.

He was in the NFL thread for the playoffs last year and there were plenty of lulz to be had!

I don't know what you're arguing with him about, but don't bother. He's a fucking idiot. Him and Darkside should have a face-off for shittiest opinions ever.

can you play the mass effect 2 DLC without the mass effect 2 disk? i have ME2 on both PC and 360 and i prefer to play it on PC but i have the DLC on 360 and don't feel like re-buying it on PC

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
if it was a self-contained bad ending then that is one thing. but the ending basically ruins the entire series

I like that someone could play only ME3, and come up with almost exactly the same ending, as someone who's finished all 3 games with the same saved character. Limited benefit for all that effort.

But it's a fun time, up until that ending.

Mrbob

Good game bob, fumbles killed me.

Yeah it was crazy dumb how your guys couldn't hold onto the ball!

Cole won the TE battle though by catching one td and Brooks had zero. :/ I had to save one play from Brooks though. He went into beast mode on one play. Making one guy miss with a juke, then shrugging off another tackler to go another 15 yards, while finally dragging a defender 7 yards and to finally be tackled. Ridiculous!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/117886524

bluemax

Banned
colts/pats
chiefs/broncos

are either of these games actually going to happen before 6 pm pst tomorrow?

Well Luke is crunching I think he said, so unless he plays tonight, then probably not?

I saw Somnia online earlier but didn't ask him about Madden. Haven't seen Sanjuro.

Edit: and there's Somnia and Crow.

Top Bottom