• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
Hitokage said it was short. Seems it was more a shot across the bow to let people know ToS is now strictly enforced in the sports threads.

That pretty much kills the fun diversion that was GAF.

I fully expect my lifetime ban during the first week of a match up between either GB or Chicago.

What a fucking joke FMT got banned for that, though. I have no where else to talk about football intellectually (to an extent). People on the Lions boards are fucking insane and people in real life make talking sports painful.

eznark

Banned
I fully expect my lifetime ban during the first week of a match up between either GB or Chicago.

What a fucking joke FY got banned for that, though. I have no where else to talk about football intellectually (to an extent). People on the Lions boards are fucking insane and people in real life make talking sports painful.

Trolling sports reporters on twitter is fun.

LukeSmith

Hitokage said it was short. Seems it was more a shot across the bow to let people know ToS is now strictly enforced in the sports threads.

That pretty much kills the fun diversion that was GAF.

You'll always have DOTA, where you can be as racist, sexist and mean as you want. Let Freedom Ring

Without the good natured ribbing, we're going to lose some of the sense of "community" in the NFL OTs.

I hope the admins reconsider. I'm not saying to leave us totally unmodded, but it should be more of a hands off approach.

RIP Sportstalk

LukeSmith

So what exactly happened to bring the eye of Sauron to community? My perception as it relates to a particular Eye of the Storm type poster could be off.

bluemax

Banned
So what exactly happened to bring the eye of Sauron to community? My perception as it relates to a particular Eye of the Storm type poster could be off.

It was a combo of Real Pic GAF gaining a lot of power and certain Worst-GAF posters antagonizing them, with one female poster in particular being a target of scorn and somehow gaining a lot of power.

Also Worst GAF and MLB GAF attracting the robotic eye of a certain moderator which probably just made things worse.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It was a combo of Real Pic GAF gaining a lot of power and certain Worst-GAF posters antagonizing them, with one female poster in particular being a target of scorn and somehow gaining a lot of power.

Also Worst GAF and MLB GAF attracting the robotic eye of a certain moderator which probably just made things worse.

Meanwhile the actual Best GAF is suffering. I stopped going to MLB GAF and never went to those crappy real pic threads, why must I suffer??

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yXIVg.jpg

I thought this was a bunny this whole time. New glasses bitches friends!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
is that your internet cable on the floor? Does the excessive griefing happen when he chews on it?

bluemax

Banned
is that your internet cable on the floor? Does the excessive griefing happen when he chews on it?

He hasn't chewed on it since he was a puppy!

But yes it is my internet cable, because I'm too lazy to attach it to the wall and I don't want to play on wireless on my PC.

McNei1y

I'm home right now if you can manage to get it in.

How long are you home/available for? I'm waiting on food and was planning on eating it!

Wait, MLB GAF was becoming an issue? I must have missed that.

eznark

Banned

Opiate has a stick up his ass and Devolution wants a womyn only world. Why their opinion matters so much remains a mystery.

Rorschach

Wow@ FMT's ban. So now I can't even go in my second favorite thread? There's less and less reasons to visit this forum for me. All I have left is Madden GAF.

DCX

DCX
Big brother is changing the forums. The fact that Gaf is huge now is the same reason that what makes Gag what it is is suffering.

What we need is some wealthy members to put up for the fees to run this biiiiiiiittttttch and we can regain the charm and freedom we have enjoyed for many years with Google warlords and others watching .

Madden Gaf is the last safe haven. Its what Rick and crew viewed the CDC before the truth..let's hope the truth doesn't affect us.

DCX

McNei1y

Big brother is changing the forums. The fact that Gaf is huge now is the same reason that what makes Gag what it is is suffering.

What we need is some wealthy members to put up for the fees to run this biiiiiiiittttttch and we can regain the charm and freedom we have enjoyed for many years with Google warlords and others watching .

Madden Gaf is the last safe haven. Its what Rick and crew viewed the CDC before the truth..let's hope the truth doesn't affect us.

DCX

It all started with the removal of animated avatars. Little did I know it was about to change.

Top Bottom