• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Rorschach

Does anyone know anything about Clear? I just know it's a Sprint thing and I can get it in this area. I'm wondering if it's good enough to just play DOTA2 and stuff. :/ I keep hearing about throttling if you go over 10 gigs, but I wouldn't use it to dl since I have my phone for that. Strictly gaming... which shouldn't take that much bandwidth.

Hell yeah! The Frozen Throne is still the best expansion pack of all time to be released. So good.

Arthas :bow

My feelings for you are so conflicted Bob. You go on wrongfully hating about Tales games all the time and then you post this nugget of truth right here. You're killing me

BigAT

I like your collection of Frozen Synapse highlights

We had to upload them to Youtube for the GAF Frozen Synapse tournament that never finished. More games need to steal FZ's Youtube functionality, it's fantastic. Everything is done automatically in game.

Me and Shake were supposed to play around now, but he's let me know a bunch of crazy shit has happened and he couldn't make it. He's said I can find a sub if need be...so if nothing happens in half an hour, I'll play anyone to sub for the Jags.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Me and Shake were supposed to play around now, but he's let me know a bunch of crazy shit has happened and he couldn't make it. He's said I can find a sub if need be...so if nothing happens in half an hour, I'll play anyone to sub for the Jags.

that will be me

Colasante

Colasante, I believe you're my next opponent. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'll be out of town from Friday to Sunday. So assuming that this thing advances tomorrow, tomorrow night will be the only time I can play. Friday morning before 10 am PST may be doable, but kinda iffy.

I think I should be free any time tomorrow night. Send me a message and I'll let you know.

Mrbob

Good grief, the Madden Gods have it out for me this season. I'm still without Knox for 6 more weeks and I just lost Brooks for 5! Who else on my offense is going to get hurt? :/

Mrbob

I have good 'ole Nate Burleson who dropped a wide open 20 yard pass!

This upcoming stretch is going to feel bad man.

Btw Wellie officially 2-1 against the AFC North now. Going to finish 3-1 after I take out Ramirez!

Ramirez

Only 2 games left, and one of them is levious against the cpu, should advance tomorrow no problem...might be the deadline anyways, I never keep up with that.

When did I miss LW quitting?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Only 2 games left, and one of them is levious against the cpu, should advance tomorrow no problem...might be the deadline anyways, I never keep up with that.

When did I miss LW quitting?

ah I should have played last night, sorry, will play when I get home tonight around 630 est... but if the other game gets played during the day, I don't mind getting skipped CB.

Trasher

Sanjuro: I'm going to be gone all this weekend. Any chance you can play tomorrow afternoon? Otherwise I'm gonna need someone to sub for me. I might be able to play tonight if we advance soon enough...

Nightz

What time are these games being played? My wife wants to watch Hunger Games tonight but I told her I have to schedule it around my game with Colasante.

Nightz

Did you she tell you to stop putting videogames before her?

Nope, she's actually really cool about me playing video games. Just recently she's watched me play through all of Uncharted 3 and Journey. She's been asking me what game I'm going to play next lol.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
It's called having the Eagles secondary with a speedy safety who can cover 3/4's of the field. :p

Penguin, let's play tonight!

CB is very good at playing coverage. And he's especially good at showing you something and taking it away immediately.

I'm grabbing a quick beer, then going home to play, I should be done before 8 or 8:30 pm est, if that's holding us up, I won't cry about getting simmed.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro: I'm going to be gone all this weekend. Any chance you can play tomorrow afternoon? Otherwise I'm gonna need someone to sub for me. I might be able to play tonight if we advance soon enough...

I could play tomorrow morning to early afternoon. I'm around all tonight.

Top Bottom