• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

turbopenguin

Neo Member
aaahhh gg wellie gg. you're defense is freakin ridiculous. You're RE was in my face all day lol. and your offense is more explosive than a laxative induced constipated elephant. gg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
aaahhh gg wellie gg. you're defense is freakin ridiculous. You're RE was in my face all day lol. and your offense is more explosive than a laxative induced constipated elephant. gg

My RE or LE? My LE Michael Johnson ended up with two sacks, he was on the right side of your formation. but I was attacking left since you kept running left in the first half.

I can't even say GG, that was the worst display of Madden luck I've ever seen. You fumbled the opening the opening kickoff but got it back, and it was all down hill from there. Hopefully we get to play for real when we matchup again.

For now, FIRST PLACE!

trasher ramirez one of you gonna have to change your avatar

unless you like being called the other
btw wellie keep that train rolling. a win over ramirez next week would be just gravy.

Ramirez

And ram could then sub for the Raiders. Perfect.

Edit: why did I confuse Ram with Trasher. :/

He stole my avatar, slightly less shocked Jon Snow.

trasher ramirez one of you gonna have to change your avatar

unless you like being called the other
btw wellie keep that train rolling. a win over ramirez next week would be just gravy.

Not happenin' bruh, I got that HFA comin' my way this game.

Sok, you still need a sub?

Ramirez

Just cause I have serious zone D issues doesn't mean you don't have issues.

Your D wasn't really your problem, you held AP in check basically all game, and really held my offense in check until 3rd down on most drives. Your problem was your QB, lol. I really don't think the team I have right now has many issues aside from Eli's noodle arm in windy conditions and my CBs. Last game I moved my rookie CB over to the right side and moved Tillman back to the left where I had him the past 3 seasons, worked out a lot better for me that game. Gonna stick with that until I see a reason to change back...

Your D wasn't really your problem, you held AP in check basically all game, and really held my offense in check until 3rd down on most drives. Your problem was your QB, lol. I really don't think the team I have right now has many issues aside from Eli's noodle arm in windy conditions and my CBs. Last game I moved my rookie CB over to the right side and moved Tillman back to the left where I had him the past 3 seasons, worked out a lot better for me that game. Gonna stick with that until I see a reason to change back...

playing against zone d*

Somnia

Alright brothers, sadly I'm going to have to step away after Crow and I play our game today, I maybe able to sub in every once in awhile till the season is over, but some shit has hit the fan irl for me on top of everything with my Aunt right now.

Long story short my District Manager just got a new position with HR at our head office so I am now temporarily watching over my district (16 stores) plus running my own store, so I will be pulling 70+ hour work weeks for awhile. Hate to do this AGAIN this season, but don't really have much of a choice. I'll see you in another life, brothers! (well in August for sure =P )

Alright brothers, sadly I'm going to have to step away after Crow and I play our game today, I maybe able to sub in every once in awhile till the season is over, but some shit has hit the fan irl for me on top of everything with my Aunt right now.

Long story short my District Manager just got a new position with HR at our head office so I am now temporarily watching over my district (16 stores) plus running my own store, so I will be pulling 70+ hour work weeks for awhile. Hate to do this AGAIN this season, but don't really have much of a choice. I'll see you in another life, brothers! (well in August for sure =P )

Go get that promotion!

it's all good bro, only a few games left in this season anyhow. hope to see you in august!

GCQuinton

I haven't really been all here for the last few weeks anyway, so I'm just gonna duck out for the remaining games and focus on the NCAA league. I'll be back for '13.

GCQuinton

Doesn't make me feel better. :(

I will say NCAA seems to be getting better every year and you are on year 8 of your franchise.

Q>>>>>fmt NCAA efforts

DCX

Starting Season 9 in the next day or two, and we're wrapping it up at the end of Season 10. We're doing okay :)

Top Bottom