• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DCX

DCX
GG CB

I don't know what i was trying to do passing with 18 seconds or so. I mean i know what i wanted to do, get closer for the FG, but i figured you would defend the sidelines with a vengeance so i just tried one. I hit a 58 yarder earlier in the year and it worked out for me.

DCX

Fuck that playbook. GG. You concussed Shaub. :( No Idea how to play 4-3 in Madden anymore.

gg drizz, but I could have lived without all those timeouts when I was up 24 in the 4th -_-

3 Scores ain't shit in Madden. I was watching the Reggie Miller miracle comeback yesterday too.

I always feel like the coach did something wrong if his team lost and he still has a timeout.

Fuck that playbook. GG. You concussed Shaub. :(

3 Scores ain't shit in Madden. I was watching the Reggie Miller miracle comeback yesterday too.

yeah but you're playing the TENNESSEE TITANS

not the new york knicks lol

I fucking love Britt, he's basically like brandon marshall. he was such a bad man tonight

not sure if i should be rooting for the seachickens or the cards. if the cards win, then there's a 3 way tie that i should have the tiebreaker on except for the fact that who knows how EA does 3 way ties. but if the cards win, they play the rams and 2 teams without an owner so who knows if they'd lose again!

if the seahawks win, then they're in sole possession of first place.... but still have a couple tough games left. not that it matters cause i'll probably lose my last 3 games :(

not sure if i should be rooting for the seachickens or the cards. if the cards win, then there's a 3 way tie that i should have the tiebreaker on except for the fact that who knows how EA does 3 way ties. but if the cards win, they play the rams and 2 teams without an owner so who knows if they'd lose again!

if the seahawks win, then they're in sole possession of first place.... but still have a couple tough games left. not that it matters cause i'll probably lose my last 3 games :(

You shared you secret with me

and now it will finish you!

Ramirez

Anyone need a sub? I'm good to go tomorrow night Wellie, around 9:30-10. I might possibly be free at 4-5 EST...that's a toss up though.

bluemax

Banned
GG Splat. HFA and Cooper Fitz almost got me in the first half.

I about died when you knocked Kaiser out. Although it would've been karmic justice for Larry Fitz going down on what ended up being a huge play to end the first quarter.

Splat

gg blue. another season, another untimely fitz injury :( nice 95 injury rating larry! Offense completely fell apart after that. I just checked and the play he got hurt on, the ball was literally an inch shy of a TD :( Kicking myself for not fucking it and going on 4th from the inch line in the 1st quarter :-/

Your D played well and you lit up some of my staple defenses, gg dude. Probably ends playoff hopes for the Cards.

bluemax

Banned
gg blue. another season, another untimely fitz injury :( nice 95 injury rating larry! Offense completely fell apart after that. I just checked and the play he got hurt on, the ball was literally an inch shy of a TD :( Kicking myself for not fucking it and going on 4th from the inch line in the 1st quarter :-/

Your D played well and you lit up some of my staple defenses, gg dude. Probably ends playoff hopes for the Cards.

Your offense felt unstoppable in the first half, even without Fitz. I was getting torched on third downs until I decided to bring more pressure.

My main plan on offense in the second half was to run the ball to the side of the field that Cooper Fitzgerald wasn't on. I also burned you deep with Sidney Rice on one play where I got just enough time.

Splat

Your offense felt unstoppable in the first half, even without Fitz. I was getting torched on third downs until I decided to bring more pressure.

My main plan on offense in the second half was to run the ball to the side of the field that Cooper Fitzgerald wasn't on. I also burned you deep with Sidney Rice on one play where I got just enough time.

Eh, it was still struggling to me, I don't like having to convert 3rd and forevers. That one play my shitty safety decided to completely whiff on the ball. That's what I get for not re-signing Adrian Wilson I guess.

bluemax

Banned
Also I was shaken up about Kaiser when I whiffed on that FG.

Jerrod Johnson didn't suck too bad on his one drive although I tried to keep it simple. I really wanted to challenge that fumble.

Branch dropped an easy pick and then later I think AJ Hawk cock blocked Earl Thomas. My defense is allergic to turnovers this season.

BigAT

Sick comeback:

IcL5x.jpg

mftry.jpg

Down 24-6 on kills at one point and we somehow came back to win, probably because Ferny wasn't on my team. BELIEVE!

bluemax

Banned
So if the playoffs started today, the 7-6 Seahawks would be in but the 9-3 Lions and the 9-4 Falcons would not.

Huzzah for divisions and not records!

Splat

So if the playoffs started today, the 7-6 Seahawks would be in but the 9-3 Lions and the 9-4 Falcons would not.

Huzzah for divisions and not records!

We should all lose out and get a 7-9 team into the playoffs. I am still bitter about last night :(

Mrbob

FMT is going to make the playoffs after a disaster season. Amazing.

Some 10+ win team is going to be left out of the playoffs in the NFC. Maybe an 11 win team. Can't believe the match up between two 9-3 teams could be a playoff eliminating game.

DCX

DCX

Some 10+ win team is going to be left out of the playoffs in the NFC. Maybe an 11 win team. Can't believe the match up between two 9-3 teams could be a playoff eliminating game.

If I could manage winning out I could contend for a wildcard. I will have a let down loss..I'm due for another. The Cards game was a game I had to have :(

DCX

bluemax

Banned

FMT's remaining schedule:

DCX, Ph33nix, McNeily

My remaining schedule:

Smokey, CPU, DCX

Gonna be close!

bluemax

Banned
Right now the NFC Playoff Race is:

Saints 11-2 Patriots, Panthers, Bucs
Giants 10-2 Vikings, Lions, Raiders, Cowboys
Buccs 10-2 Patriots, Bills, Dolphins, Saints
Eagles 10-3 Bears, Broncos, Chiefs
Bears 9-3 Lions, Eagles, Steelers, Redskins
Lions 9-3 Bears, Giants, Cowboys, Packers
Falcons 9-4 49ers, Packers, Seahawks
49ers 6-7 Falcons, Vikings, Titans
Cardinals 5-8 Rams, Colts, Jaguars

So if I had to guess, Saints get to at least 13 wins. Buccs get to at least 13 wins, and whoever wins in week 17 wins the division while the loser takes WC spot #1.

Giants should also get to 13 wins. The game with the Lions could determine if they get a first round bye or not. Eagles are looking at at least 11 wins and probably WC spot #2.

I think only one of the Bears and Lions will make the playoffs. Both have really tough schedules to close out the season, but I'd say the Lions schedule is a touch softer with the Cowboys and Packers.

Falcons are pretty much left to play spoiler to the NFC West duo of Seattle and San Francisco, unless CB goes on an FMT like meltdown to close out the season.

49ers have to win out, and hope Seattle loses at least once more. Cardinals have to win out and hope Seattle and San Francisco both melt down.

Edit: Can someone synch the website? I want to look at my updated stats!

Top Bottom